• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Heard a rumor about DOWNLOADING NEW CHARACTERS but MUCH LATER "i'm not sure though"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigknuxred

Smash Cadet
Please dont bash me people It's just a rumor that I heard please tell me of any knowledge that you know of this because frankly I think its BS myself but thats why I'm asking to find out so please TELL YA BOY KNUX.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Some people claim it'll happen like the Brawl prophets of old.

Personally I think there will be DLC, though. Not because I want it, but because Brawl is pretty much set up for the requirements for DLC to happen.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
Downloadable ATs and Characters?i don't care if it is not true ,still I SUPPORT THE IDEA!

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
It'll be too much like Mugen, characters will be unbalanced. I really hope users won't be able to create characters

Nibwoddle

Smash Apprentice
That made me realise that people could use coding to create their own characters, and make them DLC, as unlikely as it seems.

I do support DLC, but this is Nintendo, not Valve or Xbox Live or something. Nintendo is known for not making addable features in games.

Zodiac

Smash Master
allow me to forecast what will be said "NOOBS! GTFOTHERE NO WAY DA WII CULD EVA HULD ENUF DATA F0R DLC!"

I hope theres DLC, I mean, whats to stop them from sending us the rest of those missing character files?

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
you are correct, it is complete BS. too many people spread it around because they want it to be true, but i'm not sure how faking it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom