• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i have the best yoshi in usa

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Nice. I remember that was my big draw to his videos when I first heard of him.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I can't really say anything about my Yoshi, since I haven't been to anything major. As far as mastery of the character goes, I'm really good. However, I am a mediocre player at best. That means impressive combos and fun to watch factor, as well as some silly spacing tricks, but not exactly tourney-winning.
Guy's good he's just haggling everyone ever

Sharky

Smash Master
:yoshi: Sorry about that. I stopped paying attention to my PM box years ago, haha.

Bigman, don't take the vids too seriously if you find and watch any of them. Gabe is famous for his simple no frills style, so it may seem like he's not doing much, but he pulls out some serious wins.
excellent, message sent =)

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Credentials? well I've taken matches and beat some of the nations top smashers in tournament in my time...including ken...

The most recent video of my yoshi would probably be from OC3 where Superfriends (me, Hugs, bloodofthefallen, wolf, and romeo played CoK from the midwest in tournament crews. I doubt it will be on youtube though. I think you have to order the dvd or something. In this crew battle, lets just say I did my fair share.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I love u Gabe - Socal 4 life.
WTF is with all these new GA smashers? where were you when i was in stockbridge???!!

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Shiri, I want to play for worst Yoshi. You and Bloshi need to come to the Carbondale, IL tourney with XIF.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Rob, we coulda duked it out at FC-6. OH MAN HMMM I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED

LOL, but for real, what's he doing going up to Illinois? Also, watch out for bigman. I played this kid madd times today--even though he has lots to work on, he is beast in the ditto. Too nice.

bigman40

Smash Master
Lol Shiri, you got the skillz for that best yoshi. That was some sweet games.
Edit: Wish we had it recorded. It would've been sweet to post it here.

D

Deleted member

By the time brawl comes out, i will have the best Yoshi in SD!!!! ROAR! (i dont even know who is, im probably one of the only yoshi MAINS, but better players could probably beat me, just by being better players *shrugs*). Bigman, how badly did u lose :-P

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: He actually won quite a bit of them. He's really good at the ditto. I was very impressed.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Shakes fist ins competitive anger LoL All of us have to get together one day. lol a yoshi crew battle.
a yoshi crew? that'd be so hot. especially if you didn't tell the other crew you were all using Yoshi.

ROFL Yoshido you know I know how to gimp that Yoshi... or have you forgotten the ICE NINE COMBO!?!?!? XD

also, Bloshi is MAD SEXY

D1

Banned via Administration
I went even versus Azen in Yoshi dittoes last time we went at it for the most part alot of our tilts clanked (we did the exact same moves sometimes LOL). Definitely mad patient, not like the rabid Yoshis we have nowadays. Wait, bait, and punish.

On another note, Dire claims to have best Yoshi on the EC...I must say its rather sexy, and fights top tiers pretty well.

bigman40

Smash Master
Bigman, how badly did u lose :-P
Aww...I didn't lose badly! We were pretty even each game. Then, we started playing different characters, and I started doing well with Mew2. Lol The yoshi dittos we like the DJC yoshi vs No DJC yoshi. Shiri's DJC is mad good though. I got punished by it pretty badly.

bigman40

Smash Master
Yeah, I'll look forward to that. If you ever come into georgia, hit Shiri or me up. Well, before I go back to college :(, then we'll play on brawl.
Yoshi dittos FTW!

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: D1, didn't you start a Wii FC directory or something?

We might have to make one of those for Brawl for this room, just so we can all play each other.

Dire's Yoshi is madd good, but it just doesn't appeal to me. He's great at fighting Fox, though. Just like D1's beasts on Peach.

D

Deleted member

We need to have like a thread where all yoshis post their friend codes. Bigman, i challenge u to a duel (i dont djc as much as i should either =/)

technomancer

Smash Champion
:yoshi: Awwww, thanks D1! ^_^ **inflates ego**

Has anyone here besides Gabe played Azen's Yoshi? I don't think I've ever even seen or heard of it, but knowing him, it's probably ******** good, especially if Gabe says so. I wanna get stomped by that kid in dittos, he looks fun to play against.
I don't think Azen plays Yoshi, but in MD/VA, Chinesahh and Chu Dat have beastly Yoshis.

bigman40

Smash Master
We need to have like a thread where all yoshis post their friend codes. Bigman, i challenge u to a duel (i dont djc as much as i should either =/)
I accept that challenge! I will remain the best no DJC yoshi there is! (at least I think since every1 else use DJC):p

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, I forgot I've played dire's yoshi before and its **** good as well. I wish i knew my wii code so i can play an endless amount of yoshi dittos with you guys :ohwell:

park5150

Smash Ace
LOL...I want to play all the yoshi and teach y tricks, but whateva.....tricks were meant to be kept secret!!!!!!!!! Lets play gabe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D1

Banned via Administration
ROFL and technomancer you should know this...Azen could play ANY CHARACTER.

Yes even Falco...as unorthodox as it is.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
a yoshi crew? that'd be so hot. especially if you didn't tell the other crew you were all using Yoshi.

ROFL Yoshido you know I know how to gimp that Yoshi... or have you forgotten the ICE NINE COMBO!?!?!? XD

also, Bloshi is MAD SEXY
lol i made the perfect defense to your ultimate ice Nine combo lol.

Top Bottom