• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have a nOOOb problem.......

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Ex: I get my enemy in the air or whatever then i do my up air. The problem is, when i press up on the control stick and A it makes me use my second jump. So i cant keep my combo going and i fall. Should i use the C stick or is there something else i am doing wrong???

BTW I am not a complete noob. I can Wavedash, do the extended grapple EVERY time, and L-cancel and all that tech stuff.

Any help will do!

REDRAGON

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Lol my friend already calls me a noob for useing C-stick for Smashes... Now to C-stick in the air. lol

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Don't listen to people who say C-stick is cheating. If they don't want to win, that's their problem.

mach5

Smash Journeyman
cstick is a part of the game, thats why they put it in. If theres a stupid glitch that works why not use it, like i use super wave dash to downsmash people. it works and then you just tell them to suck it up. and if you want to do an uair combo, try press up and a when you're on the floor that why you dont use your second jump because its your first. I usually do that followed by a nair or a fair then lcancel those and continue on with another nair, fmash or something that will hit them

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
if u r playing people who ge thit by ur swd dsmash, go out toa tournament plz.
I've hit FastLikeTree and Rob$ with a SWD dsmash before >_>...

|I still lost but thats not the point lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
No..the point is that you can hit extremely good players with it if you are good with it but I still wouldn't recommend SWDing to attack more than once or twice a match.

They beat me because they are much better players then me..

Somebody

Smash Journeyman
Try a few different ways and use whichever one works best for you. Try tilting the stick then using the buttons for the second jump or just trian your fingers to use the C-stick for uairs.

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
i use to have that problem too, where i lose my second jump,

i dont remember how i solve it ^.^

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
If you like comboes, you could do the Uair. But if you like power, you could do the Nair instead. ANYWAYS...

What I'd do is jump with control stick and hold it, then just push A, since you're already holding up from when you jumped.

Top Bottom