• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have a dilemma... its not exactly bad, but...

Kaneco

Smash Rookie
It's not a dilemma.

It means "Doesn't this get any better?". XD

Have sex on launch date and get the game tomorrow, simple. XD

Rominati

Smash Cadet
Hope you dont get blue-balled fella.
Happened to me last week. Just bcuz a pretty female wants you over for the night doesnt always

=Teh SeXoRz,nookie,hot coffee,etc.

Because girls are people. Unless that didn't occur to you. :ohwell:
I was joking. Unless that didn't occur to you.

But it is extremely illogical to turn down a night of sex with a beautiful french woman for a video game that you could play later on anyway.

DeltaWolf

Smash Apprentice
I was joking. Unless that didn't occur to you.

But it is extremely illogical to turn down a night of sex with a beautiful french woman for a video game that you could play later on anyway.
That did occur to me.

By the way, how do you know she wants to "snoo snoo" with you? Maybe she's expecting like a romantic date and then a kiss at the door :laugh:

DalzK

Smash Apprentice
Hope your not thinking about rejecting Brawl for the night...The girl can wait, Brawl is much more important..

Pharma

Smash Cadet
Mate, bone the **** out of her, repeat it a couple of times, wake up and possibly go for another round if your up for it, raid her fridge and then go and get Brawl. Could be the best 48hours of your life.

Oh and i feel like getting an molten iron rod and creating a new oraphous for the next person to say something along the lines of "I am moral because I am Catholic and sex before marriage is the devil's temptation".

DeltaWolf

Smash Apprentice
Mate, bone the **** out of her, repeat it a couple of times, wake up and possibly go for another round if your up for it, raid her fridge and then go and get Brawl. Could be the best 48hours of your life.

Oh and i feel like getting an molten iron rod and creating a new oraphous for the next person to say something along the lines of "I am moral because I am Catholic and sex before marriage is the devil's temptation".
I am moral because I am Catholic and sex before marriage is the devil's temptation!

Lol I'm Orthadox but that didn't stop me :lick:

Sonic_VS_Mario

Smash Cadet
If I were you I would make her suck my **** then I'd bone the ***** and when I'm done I would *** all over her face and make her say sexy stuff in French. Then I'd do it again when I wake up. Then I'd go get Brawl the next day.
lol did u make an account just to say that...

A2xA

Smash Cadet
It depends how hot she is. Hot girl and sex > Brawl. I'm sorry guys, but it's true.

Snoo Snoo the Shiz out of her. :p

That did occur to me.

By the way, how do you know she wants to "snoo snoo" with you? Maybe she's expecting like a romantic date and then a kiss at the door :laugh:
Sure. A kiss at the door.

Then a kiss in the hallway.

Then a kiss in the bedroom.

Then you're having sex.

THATS THE WAY IT GOES DOWN

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Ok. So, here is the deal. I'm just killing time until I go to the EB release thingy or whatever, which is at like 10:00 pm. As of 8:40 pm EST, this gorgeous *FRENCH* female called me and wants me to come over and spend the night. That means 'teh sex', or as I like to call it 'snoo snoo' (free cookie for reference I.D.)

I told her I would come over after I got the game and let her know about spending the night.

So, the dilemma boils down to this question: all night having snoo snoo with a hott French chick, or all night playing sessy new Brawl?
She's French. Do her. :grin:

Brawler2008

Smash Cadet
the answer is quite simple....
buy the game and have sex with it

you get brawl AND sex
every one wins

besides frenchy....

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLO ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!!!!!

I say get Brawl. Brawl won't stab you in your sleep.

maxieman

Smash Ace
well........

YOU HAVE NO TIME TO PONDER SUCH QUESTIONS! AS I HAVE JUST GRABBED A SMASH BALL!!

HAPPY MARCH 9th!

carumba

Smash Rookie
you could try both at the same time...

you know with the immense amount of music one of the songs is bound to be a little provocative.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Is she French, like, from France or French from some other unknown country?

kellerdood32

Smash Cadet
you can play brawl anytime after, but you can also f#ck the girl anytime after, go with the game tell her youll snoo snoo? her tomorow, tell her your gonne pwn her vag with your 1337 skills and h4x. and when you sploog in her, say lol pwnt nub, then walk away to play more brawl

kellerdood32

Smash Cadet
sex is overrated: coming from 14 year old virgin.

but i mean cmon wackin it is faster easier and you dont have to lie right to a ***** telling her youll call her tommorw, go with brawl man you can feck the frenchi later, besides im not into armpit hair

OnYourMark

オンヨマク いつも
I don't like the way you're thinking...try putting the two together. ;)
....that's like George Costanza! he was eating while having sex.

Unless you're married, don't have sex with her. please...... your pureness is calling. God is calling.

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
well judging by the "which usually means sex", youve had sex with her before. But youve never played Brawl before. So if it was decent, go with the girl, if not, go with Brawl.
*looks at time* well its 2:30, chances are hes done it already. Guess typing all this out on a DS was a waste of time >.>

Top Bottom