• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i had a dream

Lord Chair

Smash Master
I was in some kind of sewer but it turned out to be a subway station. I tried to get out but the only way was to cross the rail to the other platform but when I entered the pit the pit suddenly lowered so I couldn't get back up. There was only one rail so there was no way I could dodge the train if it were to come. I just followed the rail and then somehow I found my way to a great light and I climbed up a ladder to get into a new room.

In this new room I met some strangers. It was a filthy room and the great light was gone. It was really creepy and we all wanted to go out. The only facility was a poo-stained toilet, it was signed 'Guven was here'. It inspired true terror like I had never felt before. Then a lot of talking happened and some people randomly disappeared and eventually someone found out that we were somehow able to flush ourselves down the toilet. So we did.

When I regained consciousness I appeared to be standing on a very small bridge over a highway bridge. There was a strong wind and I wanted to get down, eventually there drove a van and there were people on top of it so we decided to jump on it. There I met Ramin and he was overjoyed to see me somehow. So then we started chilling and drinking coffee with star anise and cinnamon. He drank a coke btw he didn't appear to be as sophisticated as I am.

Anyway, eventually another van drove towards us really fast and suddenly Ramin got very aggravated and he went to the driver's seat via some trap door in the roof and he tried to drive away faster. He managed to dodge the hostile van and then fought against it with all his nonexistent driving skills. Eventually he managed to push it off the bridge into the river. When the hostile van sank I managed to see a glimpse of the license plate, it said 'OCEAN'. So I said: "Well Ramin, you did it! You finally beat OCEAN!'' and then we all cheered and then the dream was over.

I tried star anise with cinnamon in my coffee btw and it was godlike so I can definitely recommend this to anyone.

Top Bottom