• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I got a couple really nice combos while training just now.

Pure-???

Smash Journeyman
One of them, I basically just trapped my opponent just off the edge with the standard A combo. I built them up tp 250% then followed up with an up-smash. I did it perfectly. they had no chance to escape.

The second one, I hit my opponent with a down throiw, then chased after them and chained them with 3 dash attacks. (They were too high damaged to use the chain grab, so I improvised.)

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
First one: Sorry, but thats not really a "combo" and its escapable with DI anyway

Second one: ....Why even do that? Just run in with a Gatling U-Smash and if they were to high, jab/laser =U-Smash/D-Smash or to make a combo, Jab/laser => D-Tilt => U-air (and if they dont die and its possible, finish it off with a Dair Spike).

J0RDY

Smash Journeyman
awesome, a combo that gets your opponent to 250%, im gunna start training on it now
don't put this 'combo' into your game, you'll just get punished when someone actually can DI.

D1

Banned via Administration
LOL I wish I had mod powers to lock this thread...

...I frequent the Falco forums alot and notice there's just way too much clutter T___T.

Top Bottom