• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I got ____ down to ____ stocks.

Levitas

the moon
If I didn't have it in my head already that I'm not particularly good at this game, you would have humbled me Mow. But the guy who got company values down to sell stocks still wins in my opinion.

Levitas

the moon
fine. I 3 stocked Dope's falcon (flinches) with my marth immediately after waking up from a nap.

He wasn't even drunk!

and I predict that seven posts after this, Thesage will quote the choknator and say "lol, I intended it to only be about Ness, but this works too... I guess... somebody make one in MD." miraculous? perhaps...

and I changed my sig to say that I edited the post today at 8:25. That's not real.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
well if this thread isn't limited to ness then i have 3-stocked falcomist, jv 3-stocked zhu, and 3-stocked bob$'s falco, and beaten forward

falco is 2 easy son

if this IS about ness, then i have gotten my friend who is not as good as me down to 4-stock

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I got Mew2King down to one stock 3 matches in a row with Samus at MELEE-FC: Diamond.

D

Deleted member

drunkeness makes dope play better to be fair

lol

<3 james

The___cheese

Smash Lord
I got Lunin's fox down to one stock with Bowser.
Edit: Ness wise, I've done some pretty crazy crap on pokefloats lol.

D

Deleted member

I got m2k to quit as fox on pokemon stadium.

I got chillin to last stock twice in tournament but lost 2-0.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Umbreonmow 2 stocked M2K in a Marth ditto. ^_^ Also, although I didn't ever come close to beating Mow, I got him to scream at the top of his lungs at me, calling me and my playstyle gay and swear that I was the luckiest person on earth. That's almost as good as a win for me lol.

Levitas

the moon
This post is a wonderously incoherent ramble that resulted from a lack of brain.

VVVVVVV Eggz is right. we're all really dumb. and stuff.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
It's because we play Ness. We can't win, so we have to brag about matches we don't win. No, but bragging about almost beating someone is kind weak, I have to agree there. Too bad I GOT EGGZ'S MARIO DOWN TO 1 STOCK!!!LOLZ.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Ness players are really, really dumb.

He's not playing. QFT.

and lmao @ bragging about "getting them down to 1 stock" >_>;
I meant to say..."getting them down to 3 stock"

I thought ness was top tier or something, shouldn't you guys be able to ya know...beat people occasionally?

D

Deleted member

leave it to ness mains to brag about stock removal vs players who were likely sandbagging LOL

XD

just playing nesses lol
I 3 stocked gimpy's bowser at FCD with Ness the 2 times we played the match.

Take that gimpyfish62.

D

Deleted member

you wanna fight??

lets throw down.

your controller was pretty cool.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
that white one? i dont use it anymore because it got all like sticky T-T

*sigh*

i've had bad controller luck lately

oh wellz

oh wait i mean YEAH LETS FIGHT GRRRRRR

Keige

Smash Journeyman
i've had bad controller luck lately
/quote]I have too. All my faithful 'Cube controllers are going down the drain right as Brawl comes out :confused:. At least my Classic Controller is in perfect condition because I haven't bought any Virtual Console games yet.

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
yes i'm sure Lambchops was sandbagging cause noway a pro would let me do that. Because of my stupid mistakes teching behind him all the time.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
And just for the record, I'm pretty sure Eggz was sandbagging in that match I had against his Mario too. You guys seriously need to stop that. Getting our hopes up when we almost win. It's bad for our ego.

D

Deleted member

I beat good players that aren't sandbagging, I don't know what your deal is.

Top Bottom