• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I dream with Smash

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
I dreamt just recently that if you wanted to play Brawl, you needed this special type of TV.
It was called the CBR R.E.D. tv, or something like that :dizzy:.
Not only that, but that television made the graphics look so **** sweet, I almost cried while I was sleeping :p. It was so beautiful.

..then I woke up...:(:ohwell:

Zoinkslls

Smash Apprentice
Um, I dreamed I was going to play Brawl, and I said that I was going to unlock Peach, then I woke up, thinking I was going to go start playing, but then I realized it's still being made.:ohwell:

Conner

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream 2 days ago , it had me playing as Sonic fighting Plusle and Minun (weird) , Megaman X , and
Captain Falcon , who looked 5x better , and owning them! :)

I saw everyones Final Smash , C.Falcons Final Smash RULED! his racer came by and he jumped on and it flew to the edge of the stage and yells "Ultimate Falcon Punch!"he charged a punch of blue flame , jumped off , and ripped across the stage! it was AWWWWEEEEEESSSSOOOOMEEEEEEE!

Plusle and Minun's final smash was thunder I think , they jumped on a black cloud and charged it with
electricity and moved around the stage being controlled by my cousin who was 4 years older (she is 5 ,
she was 9 in my dream) and kicking ***! Even mine at first in my dream:) I was so proud ...

X's F-Smash was awesome 2 , ou know the white armor from Megaman X game, it attaches to him his attacks are more powerful , he can hover momentarily if he jumps in the middle of a dash , can hurt enimies by hitting them with his head , and damage being reduced by 3/4! and he looked awesome in the white armor!

Finnaly Sonic , being played by me , kickin' butt and taking names! His final Smash was awesome , a square barrier appeared around the stage he spun and bounced all over the stage attacking and bouncing
all around , then landing where he started and the box fades away.

it was a three stock battle: Sonic: 3 Plusle and Minun: 3 X: 3 C. falcon: 3

in the first five min. this is how things were

Sonic: 2 Plusle & Minun : 3 X:1 Falcon:1
killed by my Cousin was tough! played by CPU It was fun
my cousin I killed and falcon killing him :)
did

next few

Sonic : 2 Plusle & Minun: 2 X:0 Falcon: 0

final few min.

Sonic: 1 Plusle and Minun : 0
i had 97% killed by my Final
Smash!

then the announcer said "And the winnr is Sonic!"
then i woke up.

Talendime

Smash Ace
Last night I had a dream that there was an update showing a really bad-*** picture of Geno, but only with a message saying "He is in the game, but is he playable or is he an assist trophy?"
It was very mysterious.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I dreampt the day I first played Brawl, and it wasn't as half as good as Melee. Thats when I woke up with a cold sweat. o_o;
Oy.
By the way.
I love your signature image.

Now, as for my actual post, I don't really dream about Smash often ( although it does happen, but I still get dreams mostly with RPG textboxes and stuff ).
What I do get often, which actually scares me a little, is that my mind always seems to be occupied with it. Numerous times a day I catch myself thinking about random attacks from Melee clashing... like, what would happen if two GaWs would use their fairs on each other while one comes from above and one from below, what would happen if Doc used his FSmash "inside" a breakdancing Sheik, or what if Zelda used her dsmash while standing inside Roy's dtilt...

...for some reason, "it clanks" doesn't stop me from having these images in the back of my head, either.
It's starting to worry me a little? :dizzy:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
what if Zelda used her dsmash while standing inside Roy's dtilt...

...for some reason, "it clanks" doesn't stop me from having these images in the back of my head, either.
It's starting to worry me a little? :dizzy:
*spit-take, followed by laughter and thunderous applause* :laugh:

That's hysterical. The "it clanks" part is what really got me.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I dreampt that I was going head to head with Metal Mario on this mode called "Boss Rush."

.....and the revamped Metal Battle soundtrack was orgasmic......so....orgasmic...

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
In a place where the grass is green and the girls
.....I ain't keeping no secrets..Who are you? Wouldn't you like to know my dream, huh??

I BET YOU'RE WITH THE GOVERNMENT!! You'll never take me alive!!!...
I dreampt that Ike would be confirmed along time ago *meaning I dreampt it along time ago* I knew I was wrong so I checked the website the later day...Un-****ing-believable I know, BUT TRUE.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
Every single night, about an hour or two before I normally wake up, I dream that I wake up, open up my laptop, and check todays update. It always ends up being terrible and I spend the rest of that dream either angry or sad. Then when I really do wake up, I see that my laptop is still closed, and I have yet to check the update. No matter what it is, It's always better than my dream, so I'm cheered up.

Jackal478

Smash Ace
I had a horrible dream a few nights ago...

I finally got my hands on it. The box looked vaguely like the fake boxart that ign has here: http://wii.ign.com/objects/748/748545.html

Okay, so I finally got it and boom. Some guy came from behind me and choked me with a garrote wire and I woke up like almost crying because I didn't get to play Smash....lol

Jackal478

Smash Ace
OH And I just remembered. Last night. I had a dream where Waluigi was in, but it was a vid of Wario, Waluigi, and two others fighting.

But waluigi had on different clothes.

After seeing it I instantly got on SWF and made a topic rubbing it in anti-waluigi players faces...lol

Royboy

Smash Apprentice
I dreamed that like two days ago. It was the intro of the subspace emissary. After Zelda and peach come to help M&K, Bowser stomped on a bunch of purple guys and said something like "run away!" whit his mario sunshine voice. Then everybody jumped on samus' starship, an then bowser got surrounded by the purple minions, and then mario, loking at the scene , screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" an then Peach crying.

Wew. I think i shoul quit playing melee before sleeping...

smash_fo_life

Smash Journeyman
ive ahd one where i wuz in the game and there wuz characters i havent even seen and it kept saying newcomer challeging and ppl started coming out and i had this crazy idea that 1p wuznt 2d it wuz 3d walking in all four directions it wuz crazy but the only character i remember wuz birdo lol

inside

Smash Journeyman
I dreamt that falcon's final smash was a lock on knee, and he would go around the stage (just like scizor) and just start kneeing people for a good 10 seconds.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Man I had a dream I was playing Brawl.. It seemed all distorted since it was a dream.. And I remember unlocking a character which I've never heard of and doubt will be in the game.

But his name was like.... something rider.

Game was fun though :p
I was playing as Mario and was caping stuff haha.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
...Surprisingly, I have had more then 3 dreams about Brawl this past week...

I already made a "Smash Dreams" topic, but I want to talk about this one dream right now!

Okay, so all last week, I was visiting my Nana's house (that is, my Grandmother's home), and I was cut off from the Smash Bros. DOJO!! site. NAturally, being deprived from this made me have strange dreams about it. I once dreamed during that week that the 3 Little Pigs were in it!

Anyway, one dream, I dreamt that I actually OWNED Brawl, even though the site was still updating like usual. I was showing my friend these things in a library near my home, when suddenly, a big black guy and a shorter skinner white guy went into a room we entered, and they shot at me, and for most of the dream they were trying to kill me!

Near the end of the dream, Roronoa Zoro (a character from my favorite anime, One Piece) came to my rescue, and the Black guy died, and the white guy ended up having a change of heart.

...Weird.

hectichobo

Smash Ace
I had a dream... In my dream i was playing as Leon (Resident Evil 4) and Sonic and Snake were teaming me... And then i killed them.... And then New challenger Approaching came up.... THe silowett looked like a hand... so i was like oh boy oh boy its master hand... And then i faced it and... it walked... It seempt firmilliar... it wasnt even close to master hand playing style... but like he beat me... And then i cryed because i never got beaten by a cpu sience like 2003...

Edit... Online I found it... It was i guess Glover... Can someone tell me who that is... (Note: Is it possible to dream something you have never seen, but its still real)

Wreked

Smash Lord
I had a short dream right before I woke up. I was awake two minutes before I slept cause I had to go pee. It was around six or seven. I dreamt that I was wondering what the update would be and I thought it would be a character. Check the site and it was an update for Zamus. The update said that should could be invisible at times and melt. Some pictures had half of her kinda blurry ripply looking but still invisible. A couple other ones had her as a big blob. It was really wierd.

Jakatsu

Smash Apprentice
All you guys are crazy, people who dream about videogames are crazy, just crazy!
I did have a dream that I fought Nemesis from RE3 however...but by fight I mean ran from untill killed.

Red Grenade

Smash Rookie
At the bottom of the Sea of Japan, in harmony with
I had a really weird brawl dream. Me and three friends were all in a four player free-for-all. I was playing as some weird character who looked like a mix between the creeper from Scooby Doo and the chainsaw guy from Resident Evil 4. He wielded a chainsaw, lol. His fighting style was similar to ganondorf but with chainsaw attacks added in. One of my friends was Link, but Link was way different. He had on a suit similar to the one Kite wears in the dot Hack series except it was green. I remember that link had a cooler sword and he kept throwing multiple boomerangs in weird angles. Another friend was bowser, and for some reason bowser was like way awesome, better than Gimpyfish. And my final friend was playing as Pit. I just remember us battling and it looked like the current Brawl videos except it had cooler effects after every attack.

T-major

Smash Champion
I had an odd one.

It was a page on the Dojo that showed you how the matches started. it had a video showing how it worked. your characters all start out as trophies, and are all gathered in the center of the stage. you then have 5 second before the match starts to "roll" the trophy around the stage to determine when your character starts at... it was weird, but strangly made sense at the same time.

Mandalore

Smash Apprentice
I had a dream once where I was in my Link cosplay with some druggie girl and my dad. We were at EB Games and was demanding a copy of the 64 version. No actual playing, though.

I'm not obsessed enough to dream more than once every few weeks about it.

MirageofMadness

Smash Journeyman
I have had two dreams quite recently about smash. In the first dream, I went to check the dojo update, and there were two clear pictures of megaman in mid-brawl, but it wasn't an update for megaman. He looked great, and I got all "omg!!"
In the second dream, i checked to dojo update and it said Daisy was a playable char. and I was like "wtf??? they confirm this chick but no peach??" also in the dream, daisy had peach's turnip move, and I was like "What??? that doesn't even make sense!"

Conner

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream last sunday , the day before Pokemon Trainer was confirmed. I woke up (in my dream)
went to smashbros dojo and the update was kind of fuzzy. the name and picture were a white blur
all i saw was the pokemon symbol , the character symbol , and a description that said " surprised you didn't we? yes it's true he's in! Get ready to brawl!" vauge , no? then i woke up , checked the update for real and it was Pokemon trainer . stange but 100% true , i assure you.

Waenke

Smash Cadet
I had quite a few weird ones that I can remember.

My first was that I got brawl. We were playing with four people, we were like in some meta knightish background level where u started out on a platform then u had to go as far right as u could. It was a side scroller and there was no floor after thet start. Me and my one friend picked pit and meta knight so we kinda stayed in the air for a little. Those weird things pit was next to in that emissary were kind of all over the place even though i had this dream before that update. We tried hitting each other after using Up-B to use it again, lol.

I also had a dream about brawl where i was someone (can't remember) and i was fighting snake on some level that looke dlike and had the same background as the ssb metal mario stage. It had this rock jutting out of the right that looked metalish and a bridge goin from that rock to another.

I had that first dream a second time, this time it was actually a demo disc of brawl, not the actual thing. I was in that dumb, weird side scrolling thing and i thought, "I want to get out of this mode and actually do some fighting", but my dream changed and that was all forgotten.

KidSmash

Smash Journeyman
OK i got a new one yesterday:
i was dyin to have brawl in my hands, but i wasnt expectin a big nasty surprise
all newcomers after Diddy were PKMN...

and i was like QUE CHINGADOOOOOS!!!!!!

Moochero

Smash Cadet
Ive been having a few :p but the craziest one was a couple nights ago. I was looking through the stratagey guide and noticed that almost all the characters were disney ( like goofey and mickey) i got really disapointed but finally i saw one familiar face and it was roy! but my brother soon pointed out that it was some lame newcomer named ron (he was roy with a stupid little mask like robin from batman)...Anyways to sum it all up i finally found the online mode but was furious when i found out the only way to connect was to do some crazy rope swinging minigame with diddykong and i couldnt do it! it was a borderline nightmare, but still cool, and ill never forget ron ;p .

Darkurai

Smash Master
I dreamed Brawl was an FPS with a story mode that had images drawn by four-year-olds.
Mind you, this dream was before the site rehauled.

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
In a place where the grass is green and the girls
I had a dream there was a dog as a character, who then cut some brown guy's head off *not black guy* and then killed itself...

Then another one where G&W was confirmed (LOL!! AWESOME) and so was color and different outfits. BTW, I said Bill Cosby is almost as cool as Chuck Norris and 1 second later, I got a splinter and fell from my chair. No joke.

Top Bottom