• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I dream with Smash

Pokemaster

Smash Cadet
lol, I had a cool but weird one

I saw a sky with black clouds and a short man with a robe(the robe was like Mickey's in KH2) Falling down to Metaknight's stage only it was stable in the sky without the ship followin it. Then another guy fell with a huge sword, with a robe too and same with a third running very fast, in a pat of rings. The 2 guys(Sword and Speedy) took out their robes. One was Sonic(Wow, hard to guess) and the other was... Cloud from Final Fantasy! The 3rd was in the middle with his robe on. The other 2 rushed to hit him and he jumped abovep ptheir heads resulting the others to crash and his robe went of by the air. It was Mario(hard to guess again :p sarcasm). Mario music started to play(you know, ta-ta-ta-tatatata etc LOL)and caught them from the head and threw them on opposite directions, double jumped and kicked Sonic down and Cloud ran at his way, (Zoomed at mario always, cinematic) trying to hit him with a vertical slash, Mario did his breakdance thing(screaming woohoo :p) and avoided him making him go to the back of cloud, caught him and spinned him and guess what Mario does after that? Yep, threw him. Cloud tried to get back but Mario jumped and as always make his hand big and hit him down with force. Then he put his hand in the hat closing his eyes. Guess what then? My alarm woke me up :p

Yep, I got a lot of imagination to have crazy dreams, lol

Dacvak

Smash Ace
I had a dream last night where a dog was attacking me, so I kicked it's teeth in.

Then I woke up and played Smash.

Does that count?

~Dac

JesterBox

Smash Ace
i had I dream were I got an early copy of smash somhow but Slippy was in it. Next thing I knew I was inside the game sawing Slippy in half with a tennis ball, but for some reason his blood was tooth paste and after I finished a smiled and this lady came opened her mouth only to have a horrible screeching noice come out a turn me into Luigi (but I had this tumor or somthing on my Luigi back)

The end...?

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
has anyone ever dreamed about SSBB more than 3 times a week?
well, the reason i made this post is for YOU to write and tell us what you saw on your dreams, like:
new characters, new moves, new stages, or any kind of prediction

heres my latest:
-someone gave me the SSBB strategy guide o_0
and when i saw the characters, i saw only 3rd party ones:
-Snake
-Sonic (no surprise)
-Master chief (W000000000000T o_0)

and thts all, no is YOUR turn :) :) :)
When you'll start dreaming about Zero Samus, it will mean that you've begun puberty.

I have had too many dreams.All of them involve me playing with Pit.
okay...

Cenedar

Smash Ace
I've actually had two I can remember vaguely.

The first one involved me reading the instruction manual to Brawl, and seeing that the characters included Master Chief (I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, so I laughed), and then I saw that a classmate of mine from high school had made it in. Don't remember which one exactly, but he was there.

The second was short, but I remembered it. I was doing my normal wake up ritual, that being pulling my laptop up onto my lap from the floor while I'm still in bed, I booted it up and went to the Smash Dojo, and found that Sonic was a new character. i remember feeling extremely happy about that. But then I woke up... life is a complete let down sometimes lol.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream last night, I just got brawl and got to the char screen and for some reason all the chars were unlocked and I was like wtf, but then I tried to select the charactures and I was using the wii-mote and it said I could only use peach or wario, then I woke up.

ndlg

Smash Rookie
I had a short dream. Me and my friends were playing SSBM (four player) and then all of a sudden I said lets stop playing. All the characters on the screen stopped moving for what felt like a good 15 min. Then I woke up.

KidSmash

Smash Journeyman
awwww i had a HELL of a dream today, i didnt know why i dreamt all of this, might have been the Lowcarb burger and the movietheater popcorn...

[WARNING: THE CONTENTS OF THIS EXPLANATION ARE EXTREMELY STUPID AND SENSELESS, YOU MIGHT SUFFER FROM HEADACHE AND OTHER MIND-RELATED SYNPTOMS]

ok it goes like this:

It was night in a DonkeyKong-like stage, and Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Metaknight were fighting. When all of a sudden, a flash of light started flying around the stage.
It was Cleopatra, the Egyptian queen (HOLYS**TWTFZOMG), and challenged them.
She defeated them easily. Them they became angry, and a small demo started, were you must fight her and her clones...

-BREAKTIME-
Okay, so 1 thing i noticed was that each character had its own ComboLimit gauge, which is the amount of consecutive hits each character can make.
Also, instead of custom names for each player, they were custom symbols, much like in Halo multiplayer..................

CONTINUE:
So then you started as mario, Bambambam, you defeat her and finish the demo, so now you were able to go to the main menu and play versus, and the roster...omg...it was crazy.
The characters i saw were:
-Mario
-Bowser
-Spawn (...)
-a random Spawn character
-Horus, the Egyptian god (wtf)
-Nemesis, from Residentevil
-and many more dark-looking characters

and the dream was over.......................
...................f**k...................................................................................................

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I had many dreams last night, and one of them of course was SSBB. I forgot most of it, but I remember choosing someone, then I decided to choose Wario just to test him out a bit, thinking he compared a little bit to SSBM Bowser. I remember his dash was awkward for me to control, and I remember doing his Fsmash I think, which was just a forward punch, and maybe some aerials. And that's it.

g0nz02

Smash Apprentice
well, i had a new one today:

i dreamt i was playin it...MK(me) vs Fox(cpu), PKMN stadium
and one thing bout what i saw was, when the damage thing on your opponent is kinda high, and you hit him but dont throw him out, the Supersmash emblem appears, and it worked as a finishing move...

but i didnt grab it -_-
oh yea, and i was playin one time with the classic contrler, and the other with the GC controler

and thats it :)
Wow, posted 12/06, and scarily accurate.

KidSmash

Smash Journeyman
Well, had a new one today:
The roster has bigger, and the characters i saw were:
-The confirmed ones
-Transformers bot
-Black knight (oh yea)
-Darknut from TLoZ
-Marth
-and many others

so yeah, it was kinda nice...

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
i had a dream recently in which i went to the smashbros website and found out that roy was confirmed PC. his outfit hadn't changed, but he was updated graphically. it showed him jumping. the backround was blood red, but it appeared to move, like fire...

Sacred Vanguard

Smash Rookie
I had this dream kinda like what Antifreeze said, Nintendo released the game without telling anyone, and everyone rushed to the store...except when i went there was this huge, and i mean HUGE, line. It was cool though because i was standing at the side of the building becuz the line was out the door, the next thing i see is Giga Bowser smashing down the front side of the building with a huge crate labeled SSBB on it, and still in his hand as he flee's. So then all these customers started running after him, and characters from the game were running after him too, like i passed by DK and Roy.

Well that was my dream, it was INTENSE!

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
I had this odd dream last night, although I vaguely remember fighting the only half-clear bit I remember is the roster >.<

For some reason it was a "similar style" to that of Soul Calibur 2's character selection in that it had the strip down the middle and you're character appears much larger in your section of the screen.

Anyway for some reason the roster had 7+ Star Fox characters, one of which was Slippy but with another last name that made no sense, an incredibly small Lylat Wars version of Andross, and then some random female Star Fox character that didn't resemble Krystal or anyone at all (can't remember the name it had) except for some reason she had the Up C-Button from an N64 controller on one of her eyes XD

Creepy thing is I barely know anything ABOUT Star Fox... I've only ever played Lylat Wars a few times years upon years ago, and recently bought it a few weeks ago off the virtual console for my Wii. That's about it, heh.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I had a dream about it last night... That Brawl had finally come out and I was actually playing it.

The weirdest part is the starting roster was full of weird characters that my mind made up and would be really stupid... Plus it had TWO Snakes, one looked like the regular Snake, and the other one kind of looked like the Snake from the VGcats comic.

Very weird dream... I'm actually glad it wasn't real. XD

dan smith

Smash Champion
I'm not proud of it, but the harsh reality is, that yes, I have had a Brawl dream. I rarely have dreams at all...but for some reason I have often had Smash related dreams. Weird? Not really.

Anyways. My Brawl dream was brief, but it definitely involved Mario and Yoshi fighting underwater. That's it. That's what I remember.

ARE YOU PEOPLE HAPPY NOW??

Zoinkslls

Smash Apprentice
I dreamed of Sonic, Mario, Wario and Bowser were fighting in the Mushroom Kingdom, it was dark, and it looked like there were a bunch of props around. Wario did Bowser's B-down, and Sonic did some tornado attack to Mario, similar to the one in SSB64. And another dream, where Fox did his Over B in some ice type area, but he was with other characters though, and the camera was zoomed in to Fox's face, sorta like how they introduced Snake in the second trailer, but replace Zamus with Fox doing Over B...

SonicMario

Smash Master
Actually i remember one now. I remember seeing Ganondorf grabbing the Smash Ball and activated his final smash and zooming on him. He was covered in some dark energy half-sphere. For some reason he had this weird helmet on while activating it. Then it ended. I thought this was weird only because i don't play LoZ games, and i don't usually play as Ganondorf in Melee unless i'm REALLY bored. If it turns out Ganondorf's Final Smash is like that, With or without the helmet:p. I will say "OMG I'M PSYCHIC"

Wreked

Smash Lord
I dreamt that I saw a long list of all the brawl characters. All I remember is Ridley, and a bunch of pokemon. But for some reason all the pokemon were blue.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
SORRY IF I GO CAPS LOCK HERE, BUT CAPS LOCK FTW.

I ONLY DREAMED THAT TODAY, SATURDAY, WAS A SUNDAY BEING THAT I WAS ONE DAY CLOSER TO BRAWL, BUT WHEN I WOKE UP, I GOT VERY ANGRY, AND CHECKED ALL THE CALENDARS IN MY HOUSE. YES, MY PC, MY SIDEKICK 3, MY PAPER CALENDER AND MORE. NEEDLESS TO SAY, THIS DREAM/NIGHTMARE MADE ME ANGRY THAT I THOUGHT IT WAS SUNDAY.

end.

Wreked

Smash Lord
SORRY IF I GO CAPS LOCK HERE, BUT CAPS LOCK FTW.

I ONLY DREAMED THAT TODAY, SATURDAY, WAS A SUNDAY BEING THAT I WAS ONE DAY CLOSER TO BRAWL, BUT WHEN I WOKE UP, I GOT VERY ANGRY, AND CHECKED ALL THE CALENDARS IN MY HOUSE. YES, MY PC, MY SIDEKICK 3, MY PAPER CALENDER AND MORE. NEEDLESS TO SAY, THIS DREAM/NIGHTMARE MADE ME ANGRY THAT I THOUGHT IT WAS SUNDAY.

end.
So you were angry that you dreamt that today was tommorow. Okay.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Yes, but I dream about the Brawl release coming closer, and me going to gamestop picking up my copy almost every other night. :(

i want it now. :(:(:(

Spellbound

Smash Cadet
I had a weird dream the other night. It was like a trailer, except it was all in a 3d space (not side scrolling).

So anyway, a bunch of the characters were in this place, idk what or where it was, but there were pillars of water, no floor, walls or ceilings. It kinda reminded me of the ps2 starting screen, with the pillars. Characters were fighting, jumping from pillar to pillar, and could swim inside them. I remember bowser using a firebreath on pikachu, but they were falling, and pikachu fell into the top of a water pillar will bowser fell. I also remember samus was kicking major ***, beating people up and jumping from pillar to pillar, firing missles everywhere. It ended with samus fighting (i think) falco. falco jumped from a pillar to the one samus was at, she fired a missle while floating at the top of the pillar. falco started to fall, and samus jumped out of the top of the pillar and into a headlong dive towards falco, who was falling while looking back up at samus, then it ended.

oh, and it wasnt just a bunch of the pillars of the same size, some were bigger than others, some were completely above other pillars, the top of some would be near the bottom of another so that you could jump sideways into the bottome of the other one, it was really crazy

X_x :psycho:

Brino

Smash Cadet
I too had a Brawl dream.

You played it in the arcade and the only thing you could do was play against a computer Bowser using Luigi on Final Destination.

Kirby Superstar

Smash Apprentice
I had a dream.. no.. a Prophesy..... There were... sec-... no... Third party players.... one snake, one sonic, and a shadowy figure... he had spikey hair... and a blade shaped like...like...a key........ and there was a dragon... composed of scales and metal... and its eyes glowed like flames... It had befriended a monster with blades on its shell... And there was a short masked warrior working with them.. with a golden and oddly shaped sword... and a blue cape... yes... its so clear now............ or is it?........ but there was one more... i couldn't see him right... But he was fierce... HORRIBLE! ten times the size of the dragon... it had two hands... one to create, and the other to destroy... It seized the warriors who fought.... they lost................

SubparSmashBrother

Smash Ace
Alright, here's my dream. Sakurai was at my HOUSE late at night watching TV. I kept talking to him trying to get spoilers about Brawl, but I didn't want to ask him directly or he'd get mad, so I just kept dropping subtle hints. Sakurai was then like "OSHI-I need to update the site"

So I followed Sakurai into the kitchen to his laptop. His version of smashbros was different though, it had a log-in box at the top, and all the different categories like stage or item in this toolbar accross the top. It was all in English too, now that I think about it. Anyway, he logs in, then clicks the How2Play box in the toolbar and the screen turns blue. I get a little disappointed thinking it might be a How To Jump update or something, but then he clicks a red box at the top and the screen turns red! The box had all the character updates on it ordered by name in alphabetical order, and every time he clicked it it would scroll to a different character name. I was now excited.

He clicked it once, it said Fireball(as in, how to perform Mario's Fireball Attack). He clicked it again, and pressed ok. The screen loaded and refreshed and the site was updated in about two seconds!

The update was called DragonBeat. There were no picture or text, but a movie showing K.Rool and a DK&Diddy duo kicking normal DK's ***. The update made a hole in my garage and Donkey Kong came to life and started throwing barrels at my house. Weird, but normal in my dream.

He then left me alone with his laptop and went back into the living room to watch TV. Bad idea. I jumped up and started clicking the red box looking at all the character names. I remember going through about five, then I grabbed a pen and paper and started writing them down so I wouldn't forget them. I then hear Sakurai coming. I remember thinking he was gunna be so pissed when he sees me and I ran up stairs to my room. I turned on my computer thinking "wait till smashboards sees this!"

The chararacters? I only recall Fawmega & WakeMakeMan

Dacvak

Smash Ace
I had a dream a few months ago, before the site started updating, that I snuck into the building that Sakurai was developing Brawl, and I got to play on a big screen TV while all the other workers were playing on a smaller TV. For some reason, most of the workers were all wearing costumes, like Yoshi and Marth and stuff. I just kept thinking "Wow, these guys get into it more than I do!"

But I played as Mario, and basically, it was EXACTLY like Melee. I mean, exactly. But for some reason, in the dream, it was the greatest game I had ever played, easily 50 times better than Melee.

When I woke up, I was still in a sleep-enduced stupor, and I called my friend and told him I got to beta test Brawl. Of course, in the middle of the conversation, I realized it was totally a dream, and I let out one good "F*CK!" and hung up.

It was both incredibly awesome and incredibly depressing.

~Dac

Wreked

Smash Lord
I just had another Brawl dream. Ok I was on my computer and it was morning right after I woke up. I decided to go on to SWF before I saw the update for some reason. I got on to character discussion and saw Falco confirmed. Go to smash dojo, and sure enough Falco is there. But it wasn't a character profile on him. It said Fox and Falco special moves. It showed Falco doing his netural b I think. Then it had fox doing forward b. For the caption under fox's pic it said that you could attack while doing this move. Like pressing a whle doing this would cause more damage. Then I woke up. I went online to see if my dream was real, but then I saw the music update.

Top Bottom