• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I don't think neone will main mario in Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_1

Smash Cadet
Simply because in almost all the trailers weve seen he gets the ****ake beat out of him. :laugh:

THough the Fluff move seems like another shine spike.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Actually...The many Mario players out there might be impressed by the usage of other characters, making Mario the least interesting.

I'm sticking with Mario as my main forever!

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
I'll definitely still USE mario when brawl comes out, but I don't think he'll be my eventual main... even if his edgeguarding will be severely broken. If he does end up my main though, that is certainly welcome.

andrewajt62

Smash Journeyman
hmmm ill still use fox for 1on1s and gannon if they have him for multiple people matches, characters like mario, ice climbers, and gameandwatch i am great at but dont use as my main.

mario-man

Smash Lord
ANYONE...

Ohh yeah......there's plenty of people that play Brawl in the world. SOMEONE will main Mario. If they don't jack him up toooo badly, I probably will myself.

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
i think threads like this are pretty pointless bc u have no idea whats that much different in brawl than melee......i would think its not as drastic a change from ssb64 to melee but im sure they changed up some things for mario....his f-tilt looks a lot faster in one of the vids

i am def going to try to be mario 1st...but i personally think a trick to the game is to get good at a lot of characters....not just one like i did in melee, so i will def use mario....but also SONNNIC...haha

im am not liking if the rumors are true that mario's down-b in melee is going to be his d-air in brawl....bc i dont think i could be a good mario with out it...so thats a huge turn off

i think threads like this are pretty pointless bc u have no idea whats that much different in brawl than melee......i would think its not as drastic a change from ssb64 to melee but im sure they changed up some things for mario....his f-tilt looks a lot faster in one of the vids

i am def going to try to be mario 1st...but i personally think a trick to the game is to get good at a lot of characters....not just one like i did in melee, so i will def use mario....but also SONNNIC...haha

im am not liking if the rumors are true that mario's down-b in melee is going to be his d-air in brawl....bc i dont think i could be a good mario with out it...so thats a huge turn off

Mario Tornado is Mario's new Dair, it's true.

But it actually looks better than his old Dair.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/116404.html

MacDonald

Smash Rookie
dude, ima be a mario player in brawl, just cause he gets the **** beaten outta him in the trailer dont mean anything to me. mario is still gonna be my main when i get brawl.

:bigthumbu

im excited about bein able to play brawl over the internet. gonna be a good challenge i havent had in say about.......... 2 years (or so ive hear its gonna be possible to do so)

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Like every mario main here it's pretty defaulted that everyone will still use mario. LOL I myself is cuirous on how trying his new moves to gimp and edgeguard ppl.

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
His old dair was pretty crappy in Melee, we all know it.
I was first skeptic on Tornado becoming his dair, but it is kinda sexy now.

...wait, what'sthis thread even about? :laugh:
crappy? i completely diasgree with u.....it is fast, amazing priority....and can usually end with an n-air or b-air in the air......i think its the complete opposite of crappy....idk how i would fight a peach if i didnt have d-air

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I think people will still use Mario. 'Nuff said.
My friend who mains Mario in Melee says he can't wait to use Mario in Brawl to kick my a**.
Pfft. Like that will happen when I'm Link...

Chained Up

Smash Cadet
I would use him obviously since he is going to have new moves. I'll probably main him for a week then switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom