• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I dont think ike is cheap but i would like to hear your opinon

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdarkeye

Smash Rookie
i dont think hes cheap his power is canceled by his speed and lack of recovery

tell me what you think about it though

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
This ought to be stickied so another one of these never surfaces again.

We've had this thread remade and discussed several billions of times (one [technically two] were made by me). We all agreed that Ike is not rigged, and only n00bs who are dumb enough to get totally owned by everything he has are the ones that call him rigged or overpowered or n00b character as they obviously do not understand the finer points of the game. That's the end of that.

You better watch out, though, a few more people are about to come in here and get frustrated with this thread resurfacing. Ready your apologies...

Wanderer7

Smash Rookie
lol Ike? Ike is cheap if you don't know about the magical-all-powerful L and R button XD they lead to things like SHIELD, ROLL, and SPOT DODGE. basically if you think Ike is cheap it mostly means YOU are a noob. jdarkeye don't listen to other noobs who can't get around something like Fsmash, most likely they are the ones who need practice. Fsmash is very easy to dodge.

Ike is a bit cheap in one way off course. in a 4 player brawl, Ike can just sit out, watch, jump in and take the kills. let the other players do the work for you XD. but in a 1 vs 1 match, Ike is not cheap.

Viral-Enki

Smash Cadet
Pfft, in no way is he riged. People think that because mindless n00bs spam his smash attacks online.

Any good player would understand how hard he is to play well, esspecially in a 1v1.
It's all about the timing, but some people just don't understand that.
Let them suffer I say.

And yes, MK is more rigged, but again, n00bs can't play him. You need to know what your doing.

Berserker_Cross

Smash Apprentice
I greatly sadden everytime one of these topics rise up :(

Ike isn't cheap, and there's nothing cheap about him

Yes he has strength and mighty smash attacks but smart players know how to shield and dodge; even my 5yr old sister knows this and all she does is button mash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom