• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I dont normally do this

Browny

Smash Hater
Link to original post: [drupal=5175]I dont normally do this[/drupal]

But then again, I think im allowed to after putting so much into swf over the years.

Lets keep it short. There happens to be an Invader Zim t-shirt design competition going on at the moment at https://www.welovefine.com/vote.php?id_contest=8
My GF has submitted a few entries and wants to win the prize so she can pay for a holiday to USA before a con in July, just like what I did for genesis 2 last year travelling all the way from Australia.

If youve read this far, congratulations. Surely you can spend just a few more moments helping out? <3

Basically, if you think im an ok person, the art is good and/or you want to help someone win enough to visit a con in USA, please rate her designs and
all your wildest dreams will come true
Trust me, I'm an engineer (srsly)

Go to https://www.welovefine.com/vote.php?id_contest=8 and sign up quick, then you can browse through the designs and rate. Alternatively, vote for her pics instead and save yourself the trouble of voting on them all :p
These are the three

on pages 14, 21 and 25 respectively (Just count as you cycle through, its not that hard lol)

If you hate australia, you are allowed to do nothing.

That is all, and thanks

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I don't always do this kind of thing

but when I do, it will be in the morning.

But I will do it. You wait. Be patient. Jerk.

Loota

Smash Journeyman
You being one of my favourite posters and a Lucario main after all, thou shall get my votes.

Now back to playing Metroid Prime 2 -->

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Ugh, I hate these kinds of threads. I'm all for helping friends out, but it just seems mildly dishonest to ask for votes this way.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer

Browny

Smash Hater
Ugh, I hate these kinds of threads. I'm all for helping friends out, but it just seems mildly dishonest to ask for votes this way.
im well aware. however its quite obvious that many people who enter these comps ask their friends for votes, you see it all over the place.

so what harm is there in joining them? not to mention that whatever votes it gets from this thread will pale in significance to the total that all 232 of them receive.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Everyone doing it doesn't make it right.

The lack of influence it has anyway also doesn't influence on whether it's right.

I'm just nit-picking at what you're saying, mind you.

Browny

Smash Hater
Everyone doing it doesn't make it right.

The lack of influence it has anyway also doesn't influence on whether it's right.

I'm just nit-picking at what you're saying, mind you.
Did I ever say it was 'right'?

I dont need to justify this. Either help out, or dont, I dont care.

I'm just doing what I can. When the options are 1) do something and 2) do nothing, the choice is clear. this applies to you too, if you dont like it, feel free to do nothing. Im not here to convince you, just to save your time.

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
If I vote you have to take me to the USA with you D:

AlexOfTheAura and I need to meet irl and have a smashing lunch and talk about Nigel thornberry pictures together :D

Top Bottom