• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I don't mind being wrong...

S

Shadow Mario

I have always wanted spyro and crash to fight each other thats why I want both of them in brawl both of them as serect characters

S

segaloyal

i hate that they have the date in 07 but like a guy above said more characters and stages can be added sonic characters and dark samus would be cool characters too
and for heavens sakes dark samus cant be a clone she uses phazon as an attack

S

Shadow

Im bored somebody email me heres my email address mikeiggy@comcast.net

I forgot all about this game I played it a long time ago here is the game it is called super smash x heres the link from it

http://www.mofunzone.com/online_games/super_smash_x.shtml#

its a super smash bros game online game

T

tiki taki

man this is gonna be sweet just dont make megaman or any fron that series on

S

smash fan #100000

tiki taki what are saying? I mean I heat megaman too but zero, bass and protoman are really cool and I`ll like to see them on brawl but I supose that megaman has to be in too so they are included too(bass, protoman and zero), and I think it is fair because they enter the series along by megaman and megaman is the primary character in all of its games but he isnt so cool so I think he has to be included tooor maybe anyone is going to be included from the magaman world but someone frfm sonic would be coool and the princee of persia too

S

someguy

ive said this before and ill say it agian ppl that r naming characters like boo and king boo hsould both be in the game ur stupid theyre clone characters then and it makes it boring want to mix it up, and yes shadow mario is kool but yea he realllllly doesnt need to be in the game now spyro and crash is a good idea but also the magaman thing u cant have like all 4 characters in there its just not making the game origanal and yes roy and marth should be in it, or at least one of them and i think that dante really shouldnt be in it(even tho he would make an awsome character) but he hasnt played in ne nintendo games and i guess i could see najokazooie that would be kool but come on guys think outside the box here :)

S

Shadow

I forgot to tell you does anybody here have the WiFi?
the WiFi conection to internet from DS?

S

some looser

I think shadow the hedgehog should be in it. not sonic because hes a show off. my friends agree. shadao was in a few games like shadow the hedgehog. and sonic (show off) adventure 2 battle.think about shadow VRs pit or kirby or even mario or wario. i think shadow should be in the game

S

some looser

please put him in oh yeah put in shadow mario in too with a paint brush make him bowser jr like shadow mario said

S

some looser

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahaha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

S

some looser

hi my names joe please put shadow in pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasse

Top Bottom