• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I don't get Captain Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
I seriously don't get Captain Falcon and why Sakurai wasted another precious slot for such an insanely ridiculous character. He is annoying and weak, also falcoon puunch is not funny anymore. He got even WEAKER since we have characters like Little Mac, Palutena, Robin, shortly ubers. I don't understand how can people be okay with this? Some people are not okay with Rosalina, but this? Okay look, maybe his moveset is awesome(not that i think this way), then there is GANONDORF, which is at least from a main franchise. I think the latest F-Zero game was made in 2004 or something and (of course) nobody gave a damn about it. Okay i know, Ganondorf is slower, and then make him a little faster!? Hit 2 birds with 1 stone, get rid of a clone and eliminate the silliest character in Smash Bros. history?

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Some of us like F-Zero you know

And with all due respect, Ganondorf shouldn't even have Falcon's move set. It would be ridiculous to cut the original character before the 'clone', wouldn't it?

Last edited:

Jacob Holman

Smash Rookie
Captain Falcon is an iconic fan favorite who is fun to play as and a pretty quality character for competitive play, not just weak and annoying.

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
Double Post
This seems like an obvious troll attempt.
No it is not, i am a regular user with regular opinions, commenting on other threads like others.

I'm just so done with seeing this character, i'm not trying to make people comment so mad on me, i'm not a troll or anything. I just want your opinions, and since he is in game already, i just want to convince myself to like him, at least i want to make sure i'm not going crazy when i see him.

Last edited by a moderator:

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
You don't have to play as him. Simple as that.

Last edited:

iamgenderqueer

Smash Cadet
yea **** every character thats not from mario

or zelda

or pokemon

F-Zero!? what the hell is that ****!? cut captain falcon, leave his slow p.o.s clone ganondorf, hes from ZELDA

what the **** is metroid???? screw samus, replace her with misty from pokemon

nobody cares about fire emblem just replace them all with more zelda characters

i'm gonna tell sakurai about this RIGHT now!!!!

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
yea **** every character thats not from mario

or zelda

or pokemon

F-Zero!? what the hell is that ****!? cut captain falcon, leave his slow p.o.s clone ganondorf, hes from ZELDA

what the **** is metroid???? screw samus, replace her with misty from pokemon

nobody cares about fire emblem just replace them all with more zelda characters

i'm gonna tell sakurai about this RIGHT now!!!!
Hahah thank you, yes that's what i want, **** Samus, put Misty, like that's what i meant.

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
The cool thing about Smash is that if you don't like a certain character, you can punch it.

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
forget ness and lucas too

when did earthbound get a new game!?

replace them with toad and petey piranha
Look, your main is Captain Falcon, why do you even discuss? If people made a thread about how stupid Zelda is(my main), i would comment on them, but not this way, if you have something to say, do it. If not, just leave already.

iamgenderqueer

Smash Cadet
Look, your main is Captain Falcon, why do you even discuss? If people made a thread about how stupid Zelda is(my main), i would comment on them, but not this way, if you have something to say, do it. If not, just leave already.
but i did say something i completely agree!

screw captain falcon, he doesnt get 20 games a year like mario does

HVDooD

Smash Cadet
Speaking of weak and overrated, when's the last time little Megaman had a game?!

KeketheBasedCat

Smash Apprentice
Captain falcon was only weak in Brawl. No matter what the game, there's going to be bad characters and there's going to be good ones. That doesn't mean they should never bring back the bad ones. A new game is a new opportunity for those previously bad characters to get buffed. Also, Sakuri doesnt care if some Ike main on smashboards doesn't think Falcon Punch is funny anymore. Also, Cpt. Falcon has been in the smash series since the first game, even *before ganondorf*.
I don't really get people who get all flustered over what characters make the roster. At the end of the day, you don't have to play with every single character on the roster, and even the game had your dream-roster, you probably would still only main 1 or 2 characters.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Captain Falcon is a first party character, and the main character of a popular racing game. He's not a wasted character.

Please remember that other people's opinions are just as important as yours.

HVDooD

Smash Cadet
Obviously some little kid parents are not home and he needs some attention so he create a troll topic to get it!
I pity your kind, bye!

Last edited:

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon is a first party character, and the main character of a popular racing game. He's not a wasted character.

Please remember that other people's opinions are just as important as yours.
Of course, that is why i want your opinions too, i am being peaceful as i could, but somehow people can't stand seeing this.

Captain falcon was only weak in Brawl. No matter what the game, there's going to be bad characters and there's going to be good ones. That doesn't mean they should never bring back the bad ones. A new game is a new opportunity for those previously bad characters to get buffed. Also, Sakuri doesnt care if some Ike main on smashboards doesn't think Falcon Punch is funny anymore. Also, Cpt. Falcon has been in the smash series since the first game, even *before ganondorf*.
I don't really get people who get all flustered over what characters make the roster. At the end of the day, you don't have to play with every single character on the roster, and even the game had your dream-roster, you probably would still only main 1 or 2 characters.

I get it. But isn't it unfair that, for example, Jigglypuff, is being removed(it was in every Smash game), but Captain Falcon is still there? Mewtwo is removed, Wario is removed, Game&Watch isn't confirmed yet and probably won't be there, but why Falcon? He is that special?

Last edited:

iamgenderqueer

Smash Cadet
Double Post
Of course, that is why i want your opinions too, i am being peaceful as i could, but somehow people can't stand seeing this.

I get it. But isn't it unfair that, for example, Jigglypuff, is being removed(it was in every Smash game), but Captain Falcon is still there? Mewtwo is removed, Wario is removed, Game&Watch isn't confirmed yet and probably won't be there, but why Falcon? He is that special?
notice how everything you said got removed is either a mario or pokemon character

ALSO i'ma just leave this here

time spent making this: 5 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:

KeketheBasedCat

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure none of those characters are "removed." They're just not confirmed yet. I will eat my hat if Jigglypuff isn't in smash4. Also yeah, Sakuri's a busy guy. Some characters aren't gonna make it; welcome to being a smash bros fan.

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
I seriously am laughing at how people can get so mad at things like this. I mean, it is MY opinion and your opinions are as important as mine. I want to hear them and you can see how calm i'm trying to be, and politely answer, but you seriously just can't stand your main to be criticised. I really think you should learn how to discuss, maybe i can't discuss properly too, but at least i'm sure your way is not the right way. I won't discuss on this thread anymore.

KeketheBasedCat

Smash Apprentice
I seriously am laughing at how people can get so mad at things like this. I mean, it is MY opinion and your opinions are as important as mine. I want to hear them and you can see how calm i'm trying to be, and politely answer, but you seriously just can't stand your main to be criticised. I really think you should learn how to discuss, maybe i can't discuss properly too, but at least i'm sure your way is not the right way. I won't discuss on this thread anymore.
R.I.P the best troll smashboards has ever seen.

YT123

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Olaf551
3DS FC
5069-4175-0996
Why bother making a thread about this? Falcon is in and will never be cut.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Why make a thread if you are not open to discussion? People were just pointing out Captain Falcon is a popular character and now a staple of Smash. SUre, I don't like him either but I get others do so who cares? The more characters, the better.

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
Why make a thread if you are not open to discussion? People were just pointing out Captain Falcon is a popular character and now a staple of Smash. SUre, I don't like him either but I get others do so who cares? The more characters, the better.
Okay maybe you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom