• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I don't believe this. (SSE Intense. About Metal Primids.)

Master Knight DH

Smash Journeyman
Exactly. You can't even do it with Pikachu because as shown in the video, Pikachu gets ***** from the swarming.

The sad part is, only grabs even work on fighting Metal Primids at all on Intense. Other melee attacks cause no flinching and projectiles just backfire.

Master Knight DH

Smash Journeyman
Geez, that's more epic than two Falcon PAWNCHES colliding, not to mention cheap.
It is cheap indeed. Unfortunately, so are the Metal Primids.

WOW.

I remember retrying that level with Ice Climbers, & kept grabing those hUnKs of jUnK until they fell off the edge.

I beleive I was like "Heheheh. Two at a time". :hipsmile:
Cheap-o.

Believe it!

lolbadtranslations
Yeah, well, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Wow...Nice
It's not nice. It's cheap. Ninetails of Mega Man X Command Mission can no longer say "My strength is unparalled", I thought it was his cheapness that was unparalleled. Those Metal Primids proved me wrong.

Master Knight DH

Smash Journeyman
I might sound annoying, but what's the big deal? So, you found a way to kill a group of Metal Primids at one location with Zero Suit Samus. ...So?
It's fake difficulty is what's the big deal. They actually did it in Advance Wars Dual Strike too. Actually, Time and Turn Survival without Eagle (who has the ridiculously cheap Lightning Drive COP) equipped with certain Forces will make you wish you were fighting the Metal Primids without somebody like Samus.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Spamming those grabs and throws eh? I had problems trying to make even one successful grab attempt in Adventure Mode.

RednaXale

Smash Apprentice
I don't remember what I did there. I beat the whole Subspace Emissary on Intense but I cannot remember that part. I never used grabs at all.

Top Bottom