• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I decided to make one thread.

__G__

Smash Cadet
So, i decided to make this thread, not because I've not commented for so long, not because I want to make an important announcement and not because I want to add anything of interest really to this board.

What I do want, is something for myself. I remember a little while ago, when someone made a post about us being ahead of Donkey Kong in the board's thread count. Now, however, as i came to get one last look before I go to bed, I see that those c--ts have one thread more than us. So, here you go, Jiggs boards! One more thread to count for to help beat that fat monkey.

Take this thread and rejoice, my brethren. For, even though this count will most likely change before I'm done typing, if it hasn't already, right now we are even with a character who is on the opposite side of the tier list.

Also, a little help would be appreciated.

Thank you, and Good Night.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Meaningless threads arent helping the Jigglypuff Boards. It's making us look like idiots who have nothing better to do. Thanks for trying to help though . . . I guess . . .

illinialex24

Smash Hero
So, i decided to make this thread, not because I've not commented for so long, not because I want to make an important announcement and not because I want to add anything of interest really to this board.

What I do want, is something for myself. I remember a little while ago, when someone made a post about us being ahead of Donkey Kong in the board's thread count. Now, however, as i came to get one last look before I go to bed, I see that those c--ts have one thread more than us. So, here you go, Jiggs boards! One more thread to count for to help beat that fat monkey.

Take this thread and rejoice, my brethren. For, even though this count will most likely change before I'm done typing, if it hasn't already, right now we are even with a character who is on the opposite side of the tier list.

Also, a little help would be appreciated.

Thank you, and Good Night.
Anything __G__ says helps out the Jigglypuff boards. In those 30 posts, he really led the Jigglypuff community here for a while. Him and Bowyer were good leaders, so listen to his spammy logic in this case.

__G__

Smash Cadet
Tyser is right, this doesnt help the boards, but i dont necessarily think it's making us look like idiots to try to have some fun once in a while with a meaningless thread. I invite many people to just come to this board and say whatever they want, ranging from how their day was, to how well they did in a tournament, maybe a rant about something completely different from videogames.

I admit this does nothing to further the development of jiggs in anyway, but i hope it'll do something to further the community feeling on these boards.

Also, i DID just make this thing cuz i had nothing better to do! GRATS TYSER!!! LOLS

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
So, who is the best Jigglypuff mainer and does he/she even use Jiggs in tournaments.

Thats our biggest problem. Jigglypuff has no metagame.

__G__

Smash Cadet
__G__, r u Junk or actually __G__?

for like 2 comments, Junk used my name, and i think that was on the marth forums. So, if i'm ever commenting here, its me. Also, when Jun used my name, he said it was him. I didnt want him to, but its not a big deal.

So, who is the best Jigglypuff mainer and does he/she even use Jiggs in tournaments.

Thats our biggest problem. Jigglypuff has no metagame.

Anyway, as for the lack of metagame, i dont think you can say a whole character has a lack of a metagame. It's one thing if that character only has a few good moves and then gets a little predictable, but that can be countered by the player switching it up. I mean, dont just sit there and have bair or pound be your only moves, get a lot of u airs if you can, some fairs, dairs are good for shield pressure or poking the opponent. Jiggs has a pretty good move set (and i know many people would disagree with that lol), but you have to use them in the right situations, and against the right opponents - in other words, don't try to come straight down on fox with a dair cuz he'll usmash or uair you, nor should you try to uair characters that beat you with their dairs. Just stuff like that you should avoid, while still tossing out as many moves as you can, to hold off knockback reduction on your fair.

Hmm... I wonder how long i'll stay on these boards this time to help and comment.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Anyway, as for the lack of metagame, i dont think you can say a whole character has a lack of a metagame. It's one thing if that character only has a few good moves and then gets a little predictable, but that can be countered by the player switching it up. I mean, dont just sit there and have bair or pound be your only moves, get a lot of u airs if you can, some fairs, dairs are good for shield pressure or poking the opponent. Jiggs has a pretty good move set (and i know many people would disagree with that lol), but you have to use them in the right situations, and against the right opponents - in other words, don't try to come straight down on fox with a dair cuz he'll usmash or uair you, nor should you try to uair characters that beat you with their dairs. Just stuff like that you should avoid, while still tossing out as many moves as you can, to hold off knockback reduction on your fair.

Hmm... I wonder how long i'll stay on these boards this time to help and comment.
I agree fully. She is developing slowly as a character, but that could change. And stay.

Top Bottom