• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Combo Good(melee singles and low tier)

Pikachugirl

Banned via Administration
Best dates???

We can either have the tournment on friday/saturday with the hours of 10:00am - 9:00pm or saturday/sunday(12:00am - 6:00pm) and lose 5 hours worth of time i'm not sure whichI should go with or just say screw it just saturday. limited hours due to the mall helping me host.

http://www.simon.com/mall/?id=172

10202 E. Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46229
(317) 899-4567

Singles: $5
Low tiers: $5
Venue Fee:$10 minus 5 for bringing a whole set-up we need as many as we can get

Rules
This will be a double elimination tournament.
* Items off.
* If both players agree they may go to any stage next match
* Ties are broken by remaining lives, then %. If both criteria are tied, then the Sudden Death match will be played out.
* Each player/ takes turns striking a stage from the Neutral stages listed below until there is only 1 left. The first game will be played on the remaining stage.
* The loser of the first match will announce a new stage to play on for the next game. The winner will then be allowed to switch characters, followed by the loser. Apply the same logic for the third match (and fourth/fifth when applicable) if there is one. (Advanced Slob Picks)
* Double Blind character pick can be called at anytime before the first game of a set starts, and only apply to the first game.
* Controller Mods, Glitches (IC Freeze Glitch, Mewtwo Soul Stunner, etc), and tactics used to stall a match (wall-bombing, rising pound), are banned.
* FF will be on in teams
* Wobbling is NOT banned
*MASTER HAND RULES: each 200% done to MH counts as a single stock(so at 800% end the match) and if the game crashes 3 times MH is banned for the set to save time
* During a match for the other player no distracting the people as in means of touching, insults, baking cookies, or hitting them with a fish else you will lose the match then the set and go into the time out corner.

4 Stock 7 Mins best 2/3, finals 3/5 (including semi's)

Neutrals are:
Yoshi's Story
Battlefield
Dream Land (N64)
Final Destination
Fountain of Dreams

Counter picks are:
Pokémon Stadium
KJ64

I wish I could ad brinstar depthss but i'd get no love and i'm only taking one wierd rule risk on master hand/ice climbers

LOW TIERS
D: Pikachu, Mario, Luigi, Donkey Kong
E: Link, Young Link
F: Zelda, Roy, Mewtwo, Yoshi, Mr. Game & Watch
G: Ness, Bowser, Kirby, Pichu
H: Master Hand

so sopo(kill the nana begining of each life and let popo off the edge) won't be banned unless people whin too much.

Tell me if I need this to be edited and help me hype up my first tournment again please bring set ups I only have 2 100% for sure.

Pikachugirl

Banned via Administration
K i'll see if i can make it the week before thanks guys but this does *** * up some of my plans maybe earlier or later. So date is up in the air again like like doesn't school start for people like mid august

I want to make brinstar depths legit so bad i gotta have at least one more gay stage(ys hate for not falcon dittos matches)

Also i picked august 5-6 because a few days ago i was thinking very well and i made a date list of when my mental cycle should peak and august 6 was perfect

But which date?

:phone:

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
I may be able to go whenever you decide to have it if its on a weekend (I may be working during the week)

you should probably have it start at 12:00 though, because I really don't want to have to wake up at 4:30am....

also school starts for most people in mid august, yea...

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
ICG is trying to get a venue and having some trouble organizing it, I can tell you more if he contacts me.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
OK! ICG couldn't find a venue, so this isn't happening, sadly :(
at least, not until further notice.

Top Bottom