• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I can't even connect right now!

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
I keep on getting the errro code 61010 right now. It happens within a few seconds of choosing to connect to Wi-Fi. It seems to be down. Has Nintendo said anything about this?

Ragnarok Ace

Smash Rookie
I'm having the same problem, seeing as it's happened before with other games, Nintendo should have it fixed soon.

SagaKirby

Smash Journeyman
Ugh,My Wii System is down(System of a Down FTEW)

Jeez,everyone is gonna start to go crazy at about...7:45 if they dun fix it D:

Blaze924

Smash Apprentice
yeah i think its funny how this problem started when mario kart wii came out

Triforce_Chauzu

Smash Apprentice
Same problem here... And I'm from Sweden too, so it seems to be global. All my friends experience the same thing. =/

SeeKay

Smash Rookie
NNID
rati-kun
3DS FC
1349-6611-7266
I called Nintendo and after explaining over and over that it WAS NOT my and my friend's connection (due to Nintendo's troubleshooting deduction process) we finally deduced it was likely server load and likely the fact MarioKart Wii was responsible although the Customer Service reps couldnt get any further confirmation for that. Go figure. I can still connect but only after several tries. Just don't give up to easily and you will likely get on.

darkNES386

Smash Lord
ARGH!!!!!!!!! for the last 3 hours I haven't been able to connect. This is my first day off of my spring semester... and I can't even play online. Well, I spent the last couple hours unlocking random stuff.

Ryuker

Smash Lord
It was offlines yesterday as well and after it the lag was considerably less so it's a pretty good bet they are updating their servers. Not sure though.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
had this problem yesterday and today. god i hate nintendo

Metal_Doc

Smash Journeyman
Thank god, i thought i was the only one having this problem.
Nintendo better fix this crap cause it's really getting annoying.

EDIT: Oh snap, guess it's working now lol

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
It seems like there is a server problem, probably due to MK Wii. When you try to connect, you get error code 61010, or you might connect but everyone is offline for you, and you usually get disconnected soon. Maybe theyre fixing something, because my Wii is giving that "I'm getting an update" blue glow

Player-1

Smash Legend
Mine isn't, but i think i turned that I turned that off....right now i have been connected for a bout 2o minutes without being DCed but all friends off line and no Basic Brawl

foolmasterz

Smash Apprentice
funny how everybody thought all the smashing noobs would leave when the next big game comes out (Mario Kart) and now instead of ruining our conversations, the Wifi isn't working lol.
i have the smae problem, sometimes it works, sometimes not.

Shanky

Smash Cadet
Yeah, this problem is obviously related to MKW's release...

I guess Nintendo can't handle TWO online games at once :\

Top Bottom