• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I bet i'm the only Falcon here...

Sh1n0b1

Smash Journeyman
Who starts the match off with an up taunt. Also when i kill my opponents I up taunt as well. Come you gotta say charging your pecs is pretty epic...

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
Yea, I don't taunt when I start a match, only because of the possibility of being hit my something ranged. Unless it's on FD and my enemy doesn't have any form of a ranged attack I'll do it.

But if I get some kind of epic kill, I'll sure as hell Show them my moves.

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
One of my taunts is "show ur moves, pl0x." xD I usually use it after a k.o. to add insult to injury.

Wogrim

Smash Lord
For me up taunt is my angry taunt and "Show me ya moves" is when I get a sweet kill. I just use the side taunts to say something with the chat bubble.

jakescakes

Smash Rookie
i taunt everytime i start a match, get a ko, ko with a knee, ko with a PAWNCH
bahahaha me too IDENTICLY

if its a ffa I just stand by the edge of Final Dest. and lay out some mean taunts for all to see

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I'd do it if he did the "YeeAAAAAAA" sound effect from his victory pose. It's just kind of lame otherwise. I mean Fox at least screams "HERE I COME!" when he does his.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
Aurashade, you must've never read the Melee Falcon boards. Half of those boards was good discussion about Falcon, and the rest was devoted to doing cool/hilarious/sexy stuff with Falcon.
I did occasionally, but as I've stated, I was recommended to come here and clean it up-not to revolutionize the way the character's played. I did that with Link already.

Wicky

Smash Rookie
I did occasionally, but as I've stated, I was recommended to come here and clean it up-not to revolutionize the way the character's played. I did that with Link already.
Sorry man, but with Falcon, its always going to be revolutionary action.

HulkingRage

Smash Apprentice
i taunt just randomly in the middle of matches, and taunt after kills, and after they kill me, and after i knee, and after i get kneed, etc.

edit: i also taunt when other people do awesome things

Wogrim

Smash Lord
Yea I never taunt at the beginning of the match either, except the one I have commented with "Whoops!" if items are on or it's a time battle or I selected the wrong character or stupid stuff like that. At least half of the people I've played are too competitive and will come hit me when taunting if they are given a chance, which really takes away from the fun of Friendlies. Like when I suicide and do my "Whoops!" taunt, some of them run in and rack up 30 percent on me; as if a suicide isn't advantage enough. The friendly players just go kill themselves if you were at a comparable percents to keep the match fun.
Up-Taunt: "Aurgh!" (angry/frustrated)
Left-Taunt: "Whoops!"
Down-Taunt: "Show me ya moves!" (awesome kills and any sweetspotted knee landed)
Right-Taunt: "Want more Punch?" (any Falcon punch landed)

So I don't even taunt after every kill....

Top Bottom