• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am the worst Pikachu player in the world! I did it!

DatoSm

Smash Rookie

So who else is the worst player of a character? Took me about 2 hours.

zipzo

Smash Apprentice
Sorry dude but somebody beat you to this, in fact they did it with every single character.

https://youtu.be/SyWo92IGJxQ

GSP has been proven to not mean what we've been told it means, because apparently any amount of people can possess the 1 rank, so right now it's impossible to know exactly what GSP means other than an arbitrary ranking number that is modulated in some way by the total number of online playing players. You could literally be one of thousands of other 1 GSP players who sought to try it.

So... congratulations I guess? You aren't the worst?

Last edited:

EGsmash

Smash Apprentice
Sorry dude but somebody beat you to this, in fact they did it with every single character.

Aww, just let this man have his moment. He's earned it... I think?

DatoSm

Smash Rookie

https://youtu.be/SyWo92IGJxQ

GSP has been proven to not mean what we've been told it means, because apparently any amount of people can possess the 1 rank, so right now it's impossible to know exactly what GSP means other than an arbitrary ranking number that is modulated in some way by the total number of online playing players. You could literally be one of thousands of other 1 GSP players who sought to try it.

Well..at least I tried

Crystanium

Smash Hero
GSP should mean "Grain of salt, people." There's a YouTuber who might be decent at SSBU and he's in Elite Smash. I might not focus my entire attention on playing random people online.

Last edited:
Top Bottom