• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am scared. Very Scared.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Dude! Get the **** out of your house! Make some friends, you're a human being capable of social interaction, you don't have to spend your time with a plastic chick when you could be out with other guys; meeting real girls! Starting a real relationship, and having an actual physical/romantic interest with that chick. **** like this really irritates and annoys the **** out of me. It's an utter waste of human potential. There are plenty of places to meet women, you have bars, clubs, conventions, churches, schools. The list virtually goes on and on. These guys are utterly pathetic, if you really are that shy around people, then there are plenty of dating sites out there. There's no excuse as to why you cannot find a partner. Seriously these guys really need to man the **** up. Stop being so afraid of chicks, ******* don't bite your ****, but make it feel good. The worse a girl can say "no, I have a bf" or just plain "no" yes it sucks, but there are plenty of girls out there, it's even been scientifically proven that the word is even more populated with women, than men. And about 1/4 of that population is single. You have a chance; you just have to TRY. Give it a shot, you've got nothing to lose. And don't give me that "nice guys finish last" bull****. All you have to do is create a hobby, become passionate and adamantly excited about it, and a girl will feel you on that, because you're being yourself and you seem interesting to her, so undoubtedly she'll want to get to know you better.

But what sickens me is the cooperation making money off of these poor SOB's. They're contributing nothing outwardly productive to society and is basically demoralizing human pro creativity and nature. What is this world coming too...? People would get along so much better if we worked as a team and certain thing accordingly. -Rant over-

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
WHYYYYYYYYYYYY
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THIS?!!!!

this has to be a brain disorder from birth. what experience could turn these men into complete shutins with DOLLS for partners....?

man i feel like crying right now. this is horrible.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
lol, the guy at the end was hilarious. he bought 8 of them, when each of them were around 4000 pounds. ****, that's a lot of money. he got some GIANT juggs on his dolls, no less. points for him on that. PLUS, he had a real girlfriend.

actually, the girlfriend part was kinda weird. i'm surprised she would stay with him after knowing his weird doll obsession.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Nah, at the end it said she dumped him a week after his birthday party.

tubes

Smash Ace
Idk, to me real dolls seem pretty tame in comparison to hug pillows. Also lol at 2 of em having the same one.

Top Bottom