• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I <3 Bombs (The Indepth Guide to Bombs)

cyrax888

Smash Cadet
After reading this, the post you made now is an obvious reference. I need to learn the SWD, though.....

Aurus

Smash Cadet
Quite interesting. It helped me to perform several techniques I'd only seen in videos.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
I feel that my samus lacks in bomb techniques. Although I feel your guide has some really kinda pointless stuff. Maybe its just because I havent used it? I mean stuff like flame sitting? And all that stuff about bomb height. AGAIN I would prefer a better offensive/defensive bomb strategy. I will say it again. Edgegaurding with bombs is a good idea. Sure mix it up and never do the same stuff over and over blah blah but yeah you can use bombs to edgegaurd really efectively. either dropping a bomb over the ledge or leaving it just on the ledge where they roll into it when they get up. Also i still think wave bombing is more aplications then just trying to waveshine someone. Samus isnt fox. I dont see wave bombing used this way. Although I WD from bombs here and there. Like falling upair on someones sheild then bomb and wd back and grab. They would expect you to jump into the air but nooo you grabbed them instead. I am glad that you were willing to put this guide together though. People have gotten help from it so props.

ak47

Smash Journeyman
super wave dash was not mention in your little bomb thread or the pillar of fire. why? if you love bombs these tricks would have bine mentioned. I love bombs seriously and have fun useing them all the time. XD lol. well maybe you should edit and place these tricks in. other then that this thread is wonderful :).

ak47

Smash Journeyman
Foxmeister said:
If you thought ak47 only spams on the boards then your mighty wrong XD
you must at least relate to this topic and then say what ever you want. XDlol. still think swd should be added. :D

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Co, I'll be adding to this today and tomarrow focusing on the offensive and defensive uses of bombs.

ak47 said:
super wave dash was not mention in your little bomb thread or the pillar of fire. why? if you love bombs these tricks would have bine mentioned. I love bombs seriously and have fun useing them all the time. XD lol. well maybe you should edit and place these tricks in. other then that this thread is wonderful :).
Pillar of fire is a waste of time... more so than the other crap posted here, it probablly the last thing i'll add.
SWD has been gone into, if this isn't enough information then feel free to look at the sticky made soley for that technique. but yeah thanks for the complement.

And this goes to both you AK and Foxmeiser, please try to post only suggestions for the guide or comements on bombs.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
Yeah I dont get you guys and your spammy spam. Are you trying to spam to be ***** or is it funny? or just to get your post count higher. Lolz. Personaly i dont really care. I mean reading your posts to me is kinda funny. I just want to know why.

yinyangi

Smash Rookie
Nice guide less, thanks for the info. I kinda skip around from charater to charater but I'm trying to improve my Samus overall. I'll be sure to test out these techniques listed in your guide.

DrewbyDewby

Smash Apprentice
good job with the guide, im surprised it's not sticky'd as well,
it's impressive that you taught yourself to play

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
If I'm not mistaken, this guide is in the Official Samus Forums and Thread sticky.

Anyways, nice guide. w00t for being bumped.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
Another bomb tech I've been trying to impliment is that ball roll you get after you drop the bomb.

-What you do is, jump into a platform
-Drop a bomb, but theres a part where when you drop the bomb and don't "hop" up from dropping it and instead roll when you drop the bomb
-You roll off the platform in ball mode
-As you roll off you jump back into the bomb, setting you up for an unexpected sex kick, charged blast, a boost that allows you to Missile cancel onto a higher platform (Yoshi's island) etc.

I like using it for mind games, but maybe theres more I could do with it. Anways, just letting you know about this tech. I call it the "Platform Roll" as cheezy as it sounds I have yet to come up with a better name.
LOL that is wicked i have been working on that whenever i use samus as well you can pretty much get the whole platform on kirbys 64 level you just need to smash the stick at the end of the roll animation to fall off the platform

Top Bottom