• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I 2-stocked Seibrik's DDD at PnT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Raven

Smash Master
This topic has been requested by one of the players at the tourney.

... Wait, I don't remember if I 2-stocked or if it was down a stock left, but hey, that's what I heard them say to me anyway. >_>

Master Raven

Smash Master
I think Chayanne knocked Seibrik to the loser's bracket, then I beat him in both sets when we bumped into each-other. Afro beat me... 3-2. I didn't even feel nervous fighting him at that point, which is good, because nervousness ****s me up so bad, but at this point it doesn't affect me anymore.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Wow, I love how everyone just takes jokes as their own even though they weren't even there for it.

Sly was right. Anyways, it's KIND of a jerk move to do this. I'm sure David feels bad enough for losing at all.

I'VE BEATEN ICEKID IN FRIENDLIES BEFORE I'M THE BEST EVER IN FOR FACE ICENUB HAH

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Wow, I love how everyone just takes jokes as their own even though they weren't even there for it.

Sly was right. Anyways, it's KIND of a jerk move to do this. I'm sure David feels bad enough for losing at all.

I'VE BEATEN ICEKID IN FRIENDLIES BEFORE I'M THE BEST EVER IN FOR FACE ICENUB HAH

sadly alot of ppl think like this. you have no idea -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom