• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

foxblade

Smash Cadet
sorry

Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
Foxblade, just so you know, double posting is NOT allowed at SWF and if your trying to get in a clan that's definitley not the way to go about it. Just be patient.

Creature, go back to my site, I updated it! w00t! 4 announcments in one day yesterday!

hi am sorry i didn't know it will not happen again.

foxblade

Smash Cadet
join

if it's ok with u guys can i join the clan
i relly like this clan i'am a big fan zelder.
i know i would be a big help to the hylian heroes.

soroush123

Smash Lord
advice:

1. LOG OUT WHEN YOU ARE DONE!
2. If you keep double posting (even if it's your bro) you are not likely to get in, so shape up and wait for Creature.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Yes, Foxblade, you are in. illusion, you might need to battle or post some more.

I do have a point update planned soon. I have jsut been too busy with site renovations.

foxblade

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by soroush123
Creature, Foxblade decided to join the BC, take him off.
sorry for chosing the bc not that ther cooler or anything
it just that i like ninjas and zelder.

ps: your banes are cooler than there own.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Alright, I am updating points today. Promise, guarantee.

All people who are not on the MP list or member list who wanted to join and were accepted, please tell me again, and give me the date you first posted here. I'm sorry, I would hunt through myself, but today is going to be hectic as it is.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
creature, before I upload my banner, I want you to make sure your 100% ok with me using your pic in it. SWF has a lot of traffic and if you decide on not wanting your pic in it then please tell me now before I upload it.

Like the new banner BTW?

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Sorry guys I guess I'm dropping out of the war. Not enough time. But is anyone else here getting a DS.

Nappydude

Smash Journeyman
i'm getting one

I really want to see what Nintendo has to offer, i'm a big nintendo fan. And the DS looks kool.

Originally posted by Stopsign
Sorry guys I guess I'm dropping out of the war. Not enough time. But is anyone else here getting a DS.

Who Am I???

Smash Ace
I want one. My friend got one and it sounds cool. I moved so I cant see it...

Ive heard taht touch screens are bad becaus e they wear out after awhile.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
CK, your banner changes frames too fast. If you give me the frames, I can fix it for you.

Just so you guys know, I am officially gone this week. I'll be back Sunday.

Nappydude

Smash Journeyman
Not Really from this clan

Don't really like posting in other clans thread, but what u r doing isn't good, believe me i've tried it the first three days i came to SWF, tried to join more than one clan, i know your trying to get only into one but don't go asking two to three clans to join. Just look at all the clans first, and see which one is best for u, and try to post and battle alot more ok.

Originally posted by Prof. X
can i join

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Siething the blade, for now

Guys, between school, the holidays, and Steam i'm just not gonna be able to do SWF RPG among other things.

This is me saying "Im Pulling Out, for now..." so take me OFF of your member list (if im still there) and put me on under "sponsor"

All money i get fro posting will go to the leaders of HH&HK

C-Ya!;)

EndgameN

Star Lord
NNID
EndgameN
3DS FC
3625-8676-1692
ACK!

Coul;d some please send me a private ,message of the clan password???

Sorry I've been gone for several months, my computers been royally screwed up and getting viruses...V_V

I couldn't go on the internet for most of that time.

WTF?!? You have STILL not updated the front page after all this time?!? :crazy:

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
... hi guys....lol, i have some free time every once in a while during my sixth period. so, ill try to get involved again, to a degree.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Wey Ace glad to see you still have some time for your old buddies here. Yeah well the only big news is that the Bojikan war is on right now. I personally right now do not have much time for so I resigned out of it. We have all been pretty inactive so not much is happening besides the war.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Stopsign
Wey Ace glad to see you still have some time for your old buddies here. Yeah well the only big news is that the Bojikan war is on right now. I personally right now do not have much time for so I resigned out of it. We have all been pretty inactive so not much is happening besides the war.
You mean that the war is still going? Dange. Oh, well, I've not been active here either. Anyway, I'll just leave you with a "Welcome back, Ace!"

Hmm...maybe if I get some free time to spend here at SWF, I might take someone up on another battle. Oh, well. Peace out.

[edit 2: Bye MnR. Guess I'll see you around somewhere? Or something like that?]

[edit 3: Anyone know what happened to Clan Rules (mods clan)?]

[edit 1:Hmm...I just now noticed, is that Sora's Keyblade in the right side of my sig? Hah. Good stuff.]
[edit 4: Nevermind. I see Sora now. Couldn't earlier. Weird...]

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Guys I was thinking of starting a new thread here in the clan grounds to tell all newcomers about the different clans and the ways of the RPG I was wondering if I should do or not. The what are clan threads and RPG threads are starting to annoy me. So I thought it would be a good idea to do something like this.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
If you want to do one, make sure it is in RPG discussion and not in the Clan grounds. Maybe ask Kiki about it too.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Creature_85
If you want to do one, make sure it is in RPG discussion and not in the Clan grounds. Maybe ask Kiki about it too.
Yeah, but you always see them posted in the RPG Clan Grounds. And yeah, they are getting annoying. And yeah, there will most likely still be peoples that won't stop to read the topic and go off and post a "What is a clan?" question topic anyway. And yeah, it might help cut down on it. And yeah, Kiki or someone will have to do it (to get it pinned or stickied). And yeah, that's my two cents.

And yeah, I say, "Peace out."

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Originally posted by sonicshift
Yeah, but you always see them posted in the RPG Clan Grounds. And yeah, they are getting annoying. And yeah, there will most likely still be peoples that won't stop to read the topic and go off and post a "What is a clan?" question topic anyway. And yeah, it might help cut down on it. And yeah, Kiki or someone will have to do it (to get it pinned or stickied). And yeah, that's my two cents.

And yeah, I say, "Peace out."
Yeah I was thinking I might have to ask Kiki or someone if I could do it or not. but how do you contact him he seems to not read his PM's or something should I see if I can find him on AIM or email him or something. I'm also going to be on a lot more in about a week once Christmas vacation starts up 9 more days and counting.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Yeah Stop, saw the list, and it looks pretty good (except for the whole Boji...something clan (sorry) ). A basic answer to all the n00b questions that you need to put in there is "what is a clan", "what do you do in a clan", and that's all I can come up with right now. Sorry I couldn't help add anymore. But hey, good job man. Peace out.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
I would be glad if you could join are clan but that is not my decision to make it is up to are clan leader Creature_85. The whole clan has been pretty unactive lately. But for now you are in until someone says other wise. Just keep on posting and battling and you should be fine.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Yeah I have been stuck playing Metriod Prime 2 Echoes and my DS for awile. But I am almost done. Nothing much is going on either. I think the war stopped.

SupaMario

Smash Apprentice
hello

i havent been on the pc for ages, i do not know why, but it is good that i am on again, and thankyou creature_85 for letting me be part of the group

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Good, some people are coming back. Now we need to do something crazy to build interest.

Oh, and to returning members, the clan has a website and a forum: Link's Treehouse, so check it out. (Yes, I will advertise it till the day I die)

Like I was saying before, we need to build interest. Maybe not in the RPG persay, but some way to re-unite the clan and get everyone back here. I am sad to say we are dying, and we need to do something about it.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Yeah I agree that we should get something to liven up this clan.

Maybe we could have some sort of contest. Not including the RPG. It would have to take place on Creature's site Link's Treehouse. I'll post again when I think of something.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
That's a really good idea.

I have had a few of ideas for LTH, and we could tie in a couple to a clan publicity stunt.

1. DnD. I find a good DM, re-arrange the rules a bit, and we have a Dungeons and Dragons game, Legend of Zelda Style. I'd make a forum for it on LTH and everything. Sounds cool, huh? Gil would be money for items and stuff.

2. Find a decent MMORPG to use for LTH. I don't like this idea as much, but it shows promise. I have seen it work in other places.

3. Do another text based RPG like the one SWF has.

Any input?

Top Bottom