• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Yea, to make a new one, change the email adress on your current one to something random.

Faf= Forests and Faries, the LOZ DND game.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Does anyone here other than me have a DS? Well it is supposed to go online later this year for free. So maybe we could play together. Or maybe Xbox Live or even the PSP's internet service.

The only problem is that I don't have a PSP or Xbox. I might get an Xbox once the Xbox 2 comes out because it will be relitivly (sp?) cheap.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
I'm not willing to fork out $250 for a portable that can easily be broken. I'm saving up for another Gamecube because my brother is taking ares of to college.

I also really can't find more than 3 games I want for it, and UMD's are ripoffs, and I don't listen to much music. So the PSP would be pretty much useless for me.

I'm waiting for June when I can have Kirby, Meteos, and Golden Eye.

If you get Animal Crossing. I'll come to your town and chop down all your trees ;) .

PerfectPixel

Smash Apprentice
Hey it's me Simpson man. I like this name better than my old one. Don't worry creature, I remember the clan password. I'll just have to level. : ) BTW: What guy has the katana as a weapon? paladin?

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
Yea, the Paladin/Knight. But I think the assasin/Theif has a Katana.
And you get it at level 5 or 6. Sorry for posting in your thread creature.

Anyways I'm out..............

EvangelionAce

Smash Rookie
Pix, seeing as how our RPG characters are at the same lvl, and we both wanna pump them up a bit lets start battling each other for EXP seeing as how we are at the same lvl and it's going to be uber hard to find anyone at our level now because so many people don't play. If you are intersted I'll try to be on sometime tonight around 7.

P.S. Neither one of us has an advantage, so it's even too.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Creature do you have any dates that you think would be possible. I have a pretty busy schedule from now on. With Exams coming in a little more than a month. School is starting to be a burden

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I'm on the computer all afternoon, going by Mountain time, GMT-7 hours, 3:30 to 8ish usually. I may not be on Smashboards that whole time, but I'll be somewhere.

I forget, do you have AIM or MSN? That would make things easier.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
come on creature dont give up. its been two weeks since you posted! Get your act together man. and you say im unproffesinal on LTH....HA!

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Ya know, posting twice isn't really needed. It just makes you look desperate.

Post regularly for one week and level up a couple of times, and you'll be in. Interesting, relevant posts include ideas for the clan's success, recruitment, and others of the type.

Also, if you can join the clan forum and post 5 nonspammy posts, that'll get you in.

ShadowFalco

Smash Apprentice
HEY GUYS guess who is back...i missed this site so i came back...just writing to say im still loyal....well NP pals..

Stopsign

Smash Ace
I'm out of school. So now I will either have a lot of time or be on vacation or something. But don't worry I haven't forgoten about you guys.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys...I'm back...After a long long long time.I'm sorry...
Ok since I'm back I've decided to hold a tournament!Yay.Now to sign up just Pm me that you want to sign up....Let's see.Prizes!I'll get to that later. :chuckle:

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Prizes...interesting...

Glad everyone's coming back. Anyway, if you have anything to say about the current RPG, check the RPG in Review thread here. And, if non-RPGers get gil by posting, then you'll bet I'll give it to this clan. Just ask me if you need any later.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Well, you guys do know the RPG is being reset, and I think it is still down, right? That might make things a problem for your tournament.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
It's good to see a few of the old members are back and posting again. I really don't think anyone has used the RPG in a long time. Clans are really now used as a social grounds between a few people in SWF.

I'm hoping to get atleast enough posts to be an Apprentice sometime soon. I have been posting on and off in the Light House (because I'm a big Video-game freak). I think I will eventually get there. Especially if the new RPG is good. This one sucked up to much Gil, and you couldn't replenish it all that fast either.

I really just think that this reset is just to put in the lottery that they promised when they were working on the RPG last year. :)

Also if anyone needs Gil for some reason. I have collected a fare bit of it.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Well I think Gideon has been hinting towards a new RPG since he reseted the boards. So I think they are not going to make a new RPG, but improve the one we have right now...

Edit: Hey Creature do you want to start a new thread if this RPG comes up or do you just want to keep this one? It is kind of getting to big to manage through. Or do you think all these posts would attract more people. :lick:

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I think I'll keep this one actually. Just for the simple reason that there's a lot of history here, and tons of information. I don't think it'll get hard to manage.

Also, since the current point system was hard to keep updated, I'm trying to write a new one. Anyone with any ideas should contact me through PM. If yours is the best, you get a cookie! :)

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Yeah I can remember when I first tried to join here back a year ago. I mean we were only on pg. 40 or so of posts back then. Through on and off posting we have gotten over 140+.

Death

Smash Lord
Whoa... I haven't posted here in like 10 months...
I'm back.. Anyone remember me? I'm sorry I've been gone so long but I just didn't have time what with school and all...
Anyway, I'm thinking on staying for good now and posting and stuff... Can someone just briefly fill me in on anything major that has happened the last 10 months?

Axem Smash

Smash Ace
Well, I'm not in the clan, but I'll help. The board upgraded to V3.07. The RPG got reset in the process. Nothing major besides that I believe, and the gil was reset.(Kirby King told me via PM)

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Death said:
Whoa... I haven't posted here in like 10 months...
I'm back.. Anyone remember me? I'm sorry I've been gone so long but I just didn't have time what with school and all...
Anyway, I'm thinking on staying for good now and posting and stuff... Can someone just briefly fill me in on anything major that has happened the last 10 months?
Yeah the RPG has been reset and they are going to make some improvements.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
It'll probably be much the same as this time, just hopefully more updated.

Only bad thing I see is that soroush's character is gone, so our champion is no more.

Welcome back Death, glad to see you still remember us. All that has really happened is the clan close to died, the server is being reset starting the RPG over, and LTH (The site) has continued to prosper. So join.

Death

Smash Lord
Will the new RPG have the same characters or is it some new one with different characters?

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
So today i got a new computer..i think you might be seeing a bit more of me since now i can be on the site without the lag the used to kill me.,Soo.....Can't wait for the rpg....Then i can have a tourney....YAy....

Creature_85

Smash Lord
For those of you who didn't get the email, tomorrow is LTH's first birthday. This would be a great time for those of you who haven't joined to join. Lot's of new features and plans will be revealed.

Top Bottom