• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Well that means we have four members that are active now. Yeah. Hopefully Kyoober will be back on sometime soon. I'm sure the Hurricane has effected him a little.

Creature invite Sonic into the clan. That would be nice.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
I'm in. The new RPG looks great, and I like the bot battles. Evasion looks to be a little over the top, though. I beat the fourth guy like twice (out of my three total battles). Gotta wait 12hrs or whatev to get my Bandana.

Peace out.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Hey welcome to are clan. We need a few new guys around here. We have all known each other for a while.

But if you want to get your items. They restock everything once and a while. So check every now and then.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
-=Marth_n_Roy=- said:
*step*

*step*

*step*

Hey geuss who is baaaaaack! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I heard ya'll needed an exterminator, im hear to take my job back!
Welcome back! You wanna battle like the old days? :chuckle:

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Hey, new patch is up guys, AI bot limit is 20. Get in on it while you can, I went to 5th in the rankings in about 20 minutes.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Well I got back from the the completely awesome rafting trip I went on. But now it is my first day of school, and I bet homework will ramp up a lot this year. So you can expect me to be on occasionally.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Just a forwarning to teh n00bs of the clan, i tend to overstep myself

so at random, i will issue a call-to-arms. Be fully prepared for battle whenever. I'm currently scounting competition and as of yet we have no MAIN threats. SHOULD i feal one is worthy of attention, they shall be liberally stomped into the ground by us. for those of you who dont understand, talk to teh HH 'vetrans' about the Bokajins

peice my comrads!

Creature_85

Smash Lord
He hasn't posted yet, but Drumstickz is back with us! Yay!

And just between me and . . . er, all of you, Soroush might be considering coming back. . .

Sorry about not keeping up with the first post, veterans should be used to that, I'll get on it when I have time.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Come on you can't get that bored. This quickly. This RPG is much better so far. The AI bots make it a lot less of a hastle to me.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
unless some a-hole is taking p most of the 'good' AI bots, BTW i've discovered that u can change ur element at anytime! no penalty will be decucted for doing so (however ur screwed as far as jobs are conserned)

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
I agree with Pixel...I'm already bored with it...What's the point of it?MAybe I should fight some people.Meh, I don't know

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Stopsign said:
Try the Triple Traid battle thing. I don't know what it is about really. But it sort of looks fun.
it actually pretty fun!, u can personally choose how hard the comp is, and (im not sure if there is a penalty for loseing) you get 150 selver for winning, even if its a lvl 1 comp!

personally take aloan for an exact ammount for a averag to high card pack, and it qill literally pay for itself for you have UNLIMITED CARD BATTLES WIT BOTS.

if u dont know, there is a tutorial section in the traid thingy, but if u have played the card game in Final Fantasy 8, ITS THE EXACT SAME

peace my brothers. CREATURE UPDATE THE MAIN PAGE

sonicshift

Smash Ace
-=Marth_n_Roy=- said:
it actually pretty fun!, u can personally choose how hard the comp is, and (im not sure if there is a penalty for loseing) you get 150 selver for winning, even if its a lvl 1 comp!

personally take aloan for an exact ammount for a averag to high card pack, and it qill literally pay for itself for you have UNLIMITED CARD BATTLES WIT BOTS.
That's true...that's true...

I took a loan for 20,000 silver and bought an expert pack (highest one). I got like two character cards (lvl 10), a lvl 9 summon, and some other misc. high level cards (lvl 6 at lowest). I can pretty much own (or draw) up to lvl 7. Unfortunately, you don't get any more silver for the higher level bot battles; all I've gotten was 150 from each. I've got about 1,000 gil now (took me about ten to twenty minutes). Haha, I'm gonna need to pay off that 21,000 silver loan soon (I think I've got a week).

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Yeah I have been swamped lately. So I have not been able to get on. I don't even want to think of what my debt is right now. :(

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Well I'm on 2 soccer teams and have 3-4 hours of homework a night. So I very busy. Plus my mom has a new obsession in Spider Solitare. She gets new ones every year. Last year it was Bejewled.

Legendary Kirby

Smash Cadet
Stopsign said:
Well I'm on 2 soccer teams and have 3-4 hours of homework a night. So I very busy. Plus my mom has a new obsession in Spider Solitare. She gets new ones every year. Last year it was Bejewled.
Ya but do you have a deck of playing cards? if not you can buy some for her its um......... I think it costs about $2.00 + tax or something

Stopsign

Smash Ace
My soccer season is almost over. We have 2 more wins until we get into states, we already beat the best team in are brackett last week. But I have been using the RPG a little more.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I'm afraid I have a grave announcement.

The new RPG has lost interest for me. Clans are moving too slowly. My life has gotten somewhat busier.

It is with a heavy heart that I must turn in my resignation as leader of the Hylian Heroes. Anyone who wishes to be clan leader in my absence PM me. I will still drop by from time to time and check up on you guys, but I cannot run a clan anymore. I hope you all will forgive me for leaving you, but this is the way of most things. I go the way of Cloudkid, Soroush, Death, and all the others from the old days.

Good luck guys, I'll keep in touch.

Top Bottom