• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Take out the * and you will have my banner, without the text i added at the bottom

Sorry mods, I know, your Sg isn't supposed to be bigger than your post
(which is why i added the appology:D )

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Thacks Marth_n_Roy and Lightning Snake I was getting worried there. Why aren't you on a lot. I see you on the first post and a few others but I have not seen you for a while.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
That's good to hear man.

I haven't heard from AOW yet, but I'll keep you guys posted.

EDIT: I updated a couple more people as far as points goes. If you don't agree with how many points you have, or your points are not listed, I probably haven't updated your points yet. I will get around to it aas soon as I can.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Lightning Snake is back...more often now...or something...
Speaking on the same matter, where are our MPs? That's MistyIRC and XtremeLink.

Anyway, clan points are getting updated? Groovy. I've been waiting to get off 10.

And good luck to anyone who is doing finals or whatever next week, and hope you did well last week...for the others...or something...

Death

Smash Lord
What is up in the ups? Hey guys!
I haven't been on lately but since there is no RPG< smashboards gets BORING. I really hope it start soon. I'm leaving on the 19th of June and coming back on the 4th of September. I'm going to Europe! w00t! LMAO if the RPG doesn't start til then. :chuckle:

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Re: Aliances

Originally posted by soroush123
Well, now that we have a rival clan, we should get partners.

I say 1 of these, maybe 2:

1. TAOW They are a large group and very well known.

2. Phantoms Also a large group, and very well known.

3. Aeons This clan could be our biggest threat if we are rivaled with it, it almost has as many members as us (I believe we are know the biggest clan) and is host to some very well known people, this clan could make a GREAT partner. (my pick)
I don't quite know about having an ally. It will not help us in any way, and we aren't even sure if they wish to have an alliance with us or anyone for that matter.

Originally posted by ShadowAssassin
Nice banner Ultima that is one of the guys from Samurai Warriors right.
Yes, it is Keiji Maeda. :D

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been online for a couple days..... temporary two week banage! But I'll try to get ohnline as much as I can. So if you notice a lack of posts on my part, you know why!

soroush123

Smash Lord
Re: Re: Aliances

Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
I don't quite know about having an ally. It will not help us in any way, and we aren't even sure if they wish to have an alliance with us or anyone for that matter.
Trust me it will,
1. Help against other clans
2. Tournaments (friendly)
3. Come on! Trust me, it will help.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Yah. I agree with #1 ganging up on a clan that is bothering us or something. But what would tournements do.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
It's just for fun. And exp. points. If we had a tourney with an allied clan, we could set up something bigger (and maybe better) than just having a tourney within our own clan.

Ganging up on a rival clan? Ouch, that's harsh. I like it.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i like the idea of being allys iwth the Aeons. theyre my pick too. plus a Zelda/Final Fantasy combo sounds cool too. so i vote to side with the aeons. but wait...dont we both have to have hte same clan alignment like Dark/Light? i dont even know if we have one. so far im Neutral apparently.

MistyIRC

Smash Apprentice
Hi. :O I'm on vacation, but I still have access here through my mom's laptop and stuff.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Sky High Hopes

It Dosn't really matter
If they join us we quintuple our power and dominate RPG

If they don't we dominate them and everyone else, and still go all the way to number 1:starman:

But the first situation we do less work, because the effort is (hopefully) shared with more people

Either way: I Don't Care
I'm just here to rock the compition, and to have a wild time all of the time. The more fun we can have, and the more we enjoy ourselve, the better this is all going to be.

-MnR

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Battleing must start soon!!!Must get more alliences.more people.more power.more power.more better.more better.better things. And then we shall rule!
But reeally. this could be something great in the rpg.lets just hope it works.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Kyoober
Battleing must start soon!!!Must get more alliences.more people.more power.more power.more better.more better.better things. And then we shall rule!
But reeally. this could be something great in the rpg.lets just hope it works.
Dude, calm down.

soroush123

Smash Lord
OMG, I'm setting up an RPG on my board, so calm down, when Ultima gets my pics ready, it'll be ready.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
OMG, I'm setting up an RPG on my board, so calm down, when Ultima gets my pics ready, it'll be ready.
OMG t3h pics! I forgot about them. I will make them tomorrow. :crazy:

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
Yea guys I may not be on for a while I got 3 HSAs this week 2 projects and studying for the finals so if you don't see me on please don't kick me out I beg of you.....Umm so yea

Stopsign

Smash Ace
I'm seeing another clan starting to get fairly big. Sonic Boom maybe we should watch out for them.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I've got three huge finals coming up in the next three days, and all the homework that comes with them. It seems teachers like to cram all the work they can into the last week of school.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
It's so unfair my school gets out June 15th. Everyone around my school gets out on Friday this week. We havn't been bad. We also only got a 1 snow day this year.:(
But I get most of the Summer to look forward to so. I will be fine.

Death

Smash Lord
lol I almost forgot that I became Errand Runner. You live in the US stopsign? CUz her we get out on the 23. :mad:

soroush123

Smash Lord
I live in CA, I get out on the 10th!!!

Also, do you all know what time it is?

CMoTM voting is now OPEN!

Ultima can not be voted for, so COME ON AND VOTE!!!!

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I get out on the 28th.

My website is up, I just need to figure out the format for the bios, and then I will need you guys to send me stuff about you. So be thinking about your hobbies and personality.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Well Creature what kind of bios do you want. What information. I'll PM you when you post that stuff on the board.

By the way soroush will you post the link to your site with the RPG once your done. I'm dying to play an RPG.

[Edit] By the way do I PM you about clan member of the month or do I post is on the board. I wasn't here the first time you did it so I don't know.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Well, I see you guys are voting, also, Ultima, when I put my pic onto photoshop (my uncle was teaching me, I used that as an example, don't worry, I suck) I noticed how much is not visible on the web, can you make it a bit lighter?

Also, could you guys find me a site with Melee mp3s? I have a jukebox on my site.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Well, I see you guys are voting, also, Ultima, when I put my pic onto photoshop (my uncle was teaching me, I used that as an example, don't worry, I suck) I noticed how much is not visible on the web, can you make it a bit lighter?

Also, could you guys find me a site with Melee mp3s? I have a jukebox on my site.
I don't think it is the brightness but the size.

BTW, for your music, go here: http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/gamecube/index-classic.html

Top Bottom