• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
Yay! Finally beat the SSE and got all the characters. I <3 Toon Link. Wolf isn't to bad as well.

Anyway DiasFlac and blueriku i'm gonna add both of you sometime today (most likely in the afternoon) so please add me as well.:bee:

My code is over there:
<-----------------------
i just added you spanz i also added luthien, diasflac, and hippy so please add mine guys :)

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Good to see mostly everyone has the game x]

FC is under my avatar if anyone wants it.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Soluble Toast i'll add you. Same goes with you Mediator though I hope you come back to see that I did cause i'm to lazy to PM you. :p Add me back please.:bee:

Btw Arean did you end up getting Brawl yesterday or today (time zones screw me up)?

Drake3

Smash Ace
Ok I think I've got about everybody. Brawl Code is up. And strangely my worst CPU matchup is Ike and I can't understand why.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Ok I think I've got about everybody. Brawl Code is up. And strangely my worst CPU matchup is Ike and I can't understand why.
I added you Drake still waiting for confirmation :D. So Ike gives you trouble huh? Well what a coincidence that I use him hehe.

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
So, since it takes DAYS to transfer money from bank account-> PayPal account (5-7 days, URRRRRGH!), thats a week...so in about three weeks i should have Brawl and my Freeloader. The wait is killing me. :urg:

I really need to test the power of Zelda's '****' :bee:

Arean

Smash Ace
Ledger I live near manila. Anyways spazn. i couldnt find brawl. they say maybe next week because its so in demand in the united states they cant ship some here.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
spazen hows the lag on your side?
During our matches last night the lag wasn't to bad it was actually better then some other people I played. How's the lag for you? Nice matches btw but dude your Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Ice climbers are freaking annoying.:laugh:

@Arean aw you didn't get it yet. Really hope you get it soon same goes with you Pwny.:)

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
Zelda is so fun to use, i got a question thought using d tilt to give my opponent hit stun at low percentages how long can i do that before the opponent is to high percent may 40-50 is to high im not sure, and i now d smash connect to d tilt but what the highest percent f smash can connect?
another thing its really gay that f smash is DI-able.... but is there a way to ko some one with it if they are DI-ing and how hard is to DI out of it? and one last thing as long as the last hit connect the fsmash will pretty much ko right?

Arashi

Smash Cadet
It's not too late to join, is it? If not, here's my application:

Name: Arashi
Preference: Zelda
Why I should be allowed: I'm big into Zelda, seconded her in Melee but very much main her in Brawl. I'm hoping that I'll become better with her if I play with other Zelda users. She's so much fun to play with!
Favorite color: Black

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
hey guys and gals ,im form the twilight heroes clan your allies and im here to wish you guys luck on your clan and if you guys need anything from us just ask away, feel free to go to our forum to discuss things about your clan and ours and if you guys need banners avatars or user bars go to my signature shop on that forum to request one ok? hope that we can have a long alliance with you ,till next time and take care.

our forum:
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Twilight_Heroes/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=01

Mediator

Smash Journeyman
During our matches last night the lag wasn't to bad it was actually better then some other people I played. How's the lag for you? Nice matches btw but dude your Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Ice climbers are freaking annoying.:laugh:

@Arean aw you didn't get it yet. Really hope you get it soon same goes with you Pwny.:)

there wasnt to much lag but im just not used to it yet. and when your used to timing moves perfectly with zelda you are just screwed so today i developed some disruption techs for online brawling

oh and yeah i come from spamalot lol and oh my **** your good at snake *i would have said your snake is awesome but that just sounds wrong* and i was happy i won at least one match lol

Knightly

Smash Rookie
Name: Knightly
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda, of course.
Why you be allowed into the Alliance :
Zelda was my favorite newcomer in Melee and favorite veteran in Brawl. Also, playing with more expierenced Zelda players will help to improve my Zelda game.
Favorite Color (Costume): Hmmm, green or black.

Hope I can still join!

Veng

Smash Ace
Name: Michael
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): ZELDA
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: Well I am always trying to improve whilst having fun and keeping my life ( in real life.. ? ) lol. And whats better then a group of zeldas. Ill pretty much main zelda in brawls. Especially for team brawls. geez whats better then her up smash?
Favorite Color (Costume):
Any really

I guess ill add that I mained sheik/zelda in melee. But sheik this time around isnt really cuttin it.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
It's not too late to join, is it? If not, here's my application:

Name: Arashi
Preference: Zelda
Why I should be allowed: I'm big into Zelda, seconded her in Melee but very much main her in Brawl. I'm hoping that I'll become better with her if I play with other Zelda users. She's so much fun to play with!
Favorite color: Black
Name: Knightly
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda, of course.
Why you be allowed into the Alliance :
Zelda was my favorite newcomer in Melee and favorite veteran in Brawl. Also, playing with more expierenced Zelda players will help to improve my Zelda game.
Favorite Color (Costume): Hmmm, green or black.

Hope I can still join!
Name: Michael
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): ZELDA
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: Well I am always trying to improve whilst having fun and keeping my life ( in real life.. ? ) lol. And whats better then a group of zeldas. Ill pretty much main zelda in brawls. Especially for team brawls. geez whats better then her up smash?
Favorite Color (Costume):
Any really

I guess ill add that I mained sheik/zelda in melee. But sheik this time around isnt really cuttin it.
It's never to late to join us.
You're all welcome as members here!
Thank you for your submissions!
Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: the Zelda Alliance!
Make sure to check out eveyone's friend codes and add them if you'd like!
We have a own forums so be sure to check them out!
They can be found here:

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Hylian_Hellfire/index.php?act=idx

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
XD Why do so many people assume that there is limited space/time limit on registration? I'm pretty sure that I speak for the alliance when I say that we're just looking for more forum and chat activity lol.
yea i hope more ppl join soon, the more ppl the more exp ill get as zelda :)

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
there wasnt to much lag but im just not used to it yet. and when your used to timing moves perfectly with zelda you are just screwed so today i developed some disruption techs for online brawling

oh and yeah i come from spamalot lol and oh my **** your good at snake *i would have said your snake is awesome but that just sounds wrong* and i was happy i won at least one match lol
Hehe thanks still trying to work a bit with him. Though yeah I noticed lol especially Squritle's shell thing. Anyway we should have some more matches sometime. :)

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
spAzn you ***** me pretty bad with ike (YOU ***** ME PRETTY BAD IN GENERAL LOL) and pit is annoying arrows every where lol ggs we have to do more zelda dittos please :)

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
spAzn you ***** me pretty bad with ike (YOU ***** ME PRETTY BAD IN GENERAL LOL) and pit is annoying arrows every where lol ggs we have to do more zelda dittos please :)
Haha thanks, yeah I just starting using Pit and I wasn't really sure what to do so I arrow spammed lol. Though I seem to realize that it prevents Din's Fire spamming hmmmm lol. Luthien if you read this, our next match i''m going Pit on you :p. Anyway Blue you actually won a fair share of matches it was pretty even. Though that double FW suicide at Luigi's mansion against Pit was horrible.:laugh:

You know i'm up for more Zelda ditto's we need to play again tomorrow or something. Sorry I left but I was getting pretty sleepy so definitely have more matches soon. Btw all our matches pretty much had no lag that's a first. Hope it stays that way. So yes good games we had Blue.:)

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
Haha thanks, yeah I just starting using Pit and I wasn't really sure what to do so I arrow spammed lol. Though I seem to realize that it prevents Din's Fire spamming hmmmm lol. Luthien if you read this, our next match i''m going Pit on you :p. Anyway Blue you actually won a fair share of matches it was pretty even. Though that double FW suicide at Luigi's mansion against Pit was horrible.:laugh:

You know i'm up for more Zelda ditto's we need to play again tomorrow or something. Sorry I left but I was getting pretty sleepy so definitely have more matches soon. Btw all our matches pretty much had no lag that's a first. Hope it stays that way. So yes good games we had Blue.:)
LMFAO lol yea the double SD was pretty ridiculous :dizzy: lol, but ill be on the zelda forum mostly likely tomorrow so im definitely down for more matches:). yea the no lag thing i was pretty happy about :) but you dont need to apologize about leaving i was getting sleepy to i was gonna to sleep to, but i went on allisbrawl first, then out of now where on me and dopplegagner started a couple of matches and i got ***** oh well that what i get for playing when im sleppy :embarrass

Luthien

Smash Ace
Haha thanks, yeah I just starting using Pit and I wasn't really sure what to do so I arrow spammed lol. Though I seem to realize that it prevents Din's Fire spamming hmmmm lol. Luthien if you read this, our next match i''m going Pit on you :p.
Hopefully the lag will be better next time we play.

...I shielded that f-smash, ****it!

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
nice matches hippy that zelda battle was pretty intense our zeldas are pretty even. it was fun
Yeah I thought they were all very fun.
I especially liked the Zero Suit Samus ditto.
On that one match where I was Wolf...
I hated that suicide at the end.
Oh well.
We should totally fight again sometime! :D

Same goes for everyone else! I'm still open to matches with everyone :p

Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Hehe thanks still trying to work a bit with him. Though yeah I noticed lol especially Squritle's shell thing. Anyway we should have some more matches sometime. :)
Sorry about the idot rob that was my brother being annoying lol and i was trying to help you by punching him but he just kept spamming his **** recovery nyah oh well at least i left a bruise

anyways i pretty sure everyone on the forums think i suck considering i do alot of suicides just to watch the other two players fight :( learning others tactics do come with a price ;)

and tag teaming sucks, just b/c your buddy is playing doesnt mean you have to tag team

So if i catch anyone doing that crap again I will dominate!!!

if you want the back story on that^^^^ pm me

AlbertoCruz

Smash Rookie
Never late to join? Then i'll apply, hope to be in.

Name: Alberto
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda.
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: Because in Melee i was only Zelda. I'm deadly with her and i suck without her. Hah. Also, the first Brawl week i only played with Zelda, later i've been trying others, that i didn't like. Zelda only.
Favorite Color (Costume): The default or the green one.

Question, if i add one of your FCs, will you need to add me as well, as in pokemon DP or something? Or is one way registering, like MSN messenger?

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Never late to join? Then i'll apply, hope to be in.

Name: Alberto
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda.
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: Because in Melee i was only Zelda. I'm deadly with her and i suck without her. Hah. Also, the first Brawl week i only played with Zelda, later i've been trying others, that i didn't like. Zelda only.
Favorite Color (Costume): The default or the green one.

Question, if i add one of your FCs, will you need to add me as well, as in pokemon DP or something? Or is one way registering, like MSN messenger?
Heh that's the spirit!
Of course you can get in! :D
You're quite the dedicated soul, using Zelda only.
You only deserve to be in!
Thank you for your submission!
And Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance! :D

We have forums now! If you'd like to sign up, here's the link.
There you can find the forums plus a little chatbox at the bottom.
Most people here can be found in those forums as well!
So feel free to add anyone for Wi-Fi.
Just make sure to let them know as well.
Enjoy!

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Sorry about the idot rob that was my brother being annoying lol and i was trying to help you by punching him but he just kept spamming his **** recovery nyah oh well at least i left a bruise

anyways i pretty sure everyone on the forums think i suck considering i do alot of suicides just to watch the other two players fight :( learning others tactics do come with a price ;)

and tag teaming sucks, just b/c your buddy is playing doesnt mean you have to tag team

So if i catch anyone doing that crap again I will dominate!!!

if you want the back story on that^^^^ pm me
No way that ROB wasn't annoying at all. I mean all he did was stay on the other side of the bridge shoot lasers then go airborne half the time. Rinse and repeat *end sarcasm*. God that was annoying I should have resorted to being Pit or even Zelda hell Link and Snake could have prevented that but no I had to be Ike :p. Oh yeah and I didn't leave you because of that well maybe hehe. Really though I had to go so sorry bout that we will continue another time.:)

Anyway don't be so hard on yourself dude playing you yesterday your definitely improving. You almost won during that match where you were Sheik I was getting a bit worried. Lol.

Anyway i'm interested in hearing this back story you have so I will pm you in a bit.

I beat Draaaake....

*Flees*
I have the sudden urge to say something to this quote but i'm going to have to prevent myself from doing so.:p

Top Bottom