• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*HUSTLE* September 18th Tournament B.C. Canada! SFU BURNABY! LOCATION UPDATED!

Metà

Smash Master
how am I insulting your fox?

challenging someone to a money match doesn't mean like "omg u suk ima take ur moneyz!!!"

I just want to play a set with you where you're not falco lol

booshk

Smash Lord
i don't know whether to accept this or to take it as an insult

insulting my falcon methinks
LOL

and yeah i do, evan
jehryn_reborn[at]hotmailz

^gr 7 email don't ask LOL

and sion i hear your fox is ****

edit:
everyday im hustlin hustlin hustle hustlin hustlin hustle

hyped for Hustle I juyz

Sion

Island of Horizon
its been close to a year since we last had crews, we should do it again
i doubt crews should be implemented unless we have a super organized tournament. most of the tournaments that happen at bc become late(people show up late), out of schedule, etc. not to mention that people do leave early at times, making crews a bit weak in substance.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I think a rule should be implemented that the entrance fee must be paid by the entrant 15 minutes before the tournament starts. That way we don't have this nonsense about people coming at 11:20 to a tournament that starts at 11.

[elegant.destruction]

Sion

Island of Horizon
that should be the general rule, manuelonos, but not for this tournament, as it is too short of a notice for some (even though people are supposed to show up on time[earlier preferred]). i think it should run as per usual tournament, and alerted strictness in the future.

i can't be too picky when it comes to how tournaments should be held as i don't run any myself, but i think it should be constructively brought up and discussed upon.

[destructor]

G.I._JOE

Smash Journeyman
you guys have no idea how much im looking forward to this tourney; very very much, sitting through 3-4 lectures a day plus 2-3 labs for 5 days of the week and going home hwing for 5-6 hrs is painful. saturday is when i finally get to have fun after 2 agonizing weeks. adam ill see you there man lol

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
I'm a day later then I said I would but whatever I'm confirmed to be going
I still need a dubz partner if anyone also needs one.

Mad J

Smash Cadet
so this is a random question but do any people from victoria go to tourney's in vancouver. I wanna go but im very new the the area and i dont know the busses at all.

booshk

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if I'm going to this. Some personal things came up and I'll notify you in this thread whether or not I'm going; unconfirm me for now.

Top Bottom