• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Humor me by answering this question.

itsameSMB

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to skip right past the introduction and just ask the question.

If you HAD to have 3 items on in competative play (low frequency), what would they be? By the way, please don't say something like "none, all items are cheap", because that doesn't answer the question.

My picks:
Food
Containers
Motion-Sensor Bomb (OMG an explosive!)

Well?

EDIT: Player items, like turnips and Power Suit pieces don't count. You must choose an item found on item switch.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Smoke Ball
Lip's Stick
Unira

Smoke Ball is largely useless so I'd replace it with Smash Balls for more casual fun games

Corigames

Smash Hero
Containers, Party Balls, and Smoke Balls

But why does any of this matter. There is no need or want for items. Just turn everything off.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hm...for competitive play, I'd have to vote Mr. Saturn, Smoke Ball, and Containers.

Why? Mr. Saturn and Smoke Ball affect battle the least, from my experience, and containers just hold them.

Oh yeah, side note; I just noticed that for Mr. Saturn's description, it's just "Pwaaaaah. Pwaaaaah." Does anyone else find that...weird?

Top Bottom