• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HugS playing brawl.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Lol at that Dsmash. I am so glad that got nerfed. It looks almost like they did it too much though. But she looks pretty buffed in other areas so I guess it evens out.

Corigames

Smash Hero
And that is where your post went bad.
But it's true. I didn't get into competitive smash until last year and I'm starting to do very well. I don't want it to end just before I have a chance of making a name for myself, even if that name is only generally local. I'm the best in some places, great in others, but only somewhat good abroad.

I just wish I had gotten serious sooner. But... maybe this will just give a clean slate for me to start on.

Mars-

Smash Champion
I doubt it will be a clean slat, I think we might see some of the old school rankings come back with brawl, because those old school smashers were the best simply because they adapted faster then most.

Maybe ken only invented the ken combo, but he certainly learned to work around all the other techniques that were being invented.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
But it's true. I didn't get into competitive smash until last year and I'm starting to do very well. I don't want it to end just before I have a chance of making a name for myself, even if that name is only generally local. I'm the best in some places, great in others, but only somewhat good abroad.

I just wish I had gotten serious sooner. But... maybe this will just give a clean slate for me to start on.
I'm in the same boat you're in. If only I was competetive earlier. Stupid me being too young. :p

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
I started playing competitive almost 2 years ago. And I still suck o.O. Something is really wrong here. Maybe its because I dont go to out of state tournies o.O or maybe I just suck.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Wow what a find. People have really been craving a smashboards gameplay vid. I suggest you give this to gimpyfish so he can post it in the brawl rooms.
The only thing I was worried about was it not being you.

Also, there was one more video on the site I got this from, I feel if you want to watch more go to the site, www.smashguardians.com

Corigames

Smash Hero
I don't see why I can't emerge great from Brawl. I am in AZ, best state of smash. It says so on the billboard when entering Arizona.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I almost thought you were serious.
Then, instead of almost, you did think wrong. AZ is best, it's just our best have decided to retire to play WOW until Brawl comes out. It seems that they have gotten bored with you other states... OH SHI~!!!

Mars-

Smash Champion
Then, instead of almost, you did think wrong. AZ is best, it's just our best have decided to retire to play WOW until Brawl comes out. It seems that they have gotten bored with you other states... OH SHI~!!!
Ohh yeah I forgot, AZ has people like Ken, M2K, Pc chris, all those top players.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
AZ has the best? I thought AZ's best was like, Taj or something.. But I dunno anything so ignore this post :_).

Corigames

Smash Hero
Ohh yeah I forgot, AZ has people like Ken, M2K, Pc chris, all those top players.
They all pale in comparison to the might of underground and known AZ smashers.

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

Top Bottom