• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hubert is insanely overpowered.

YiffyBaro

Smash Cadet
Popo is controlled by the player.
Nana mimics Popo.
Hubert does whatever the **** he wants.

That's right. He doesn't synch nor desynch. He's doing his own thing. The only thing that you can control is that during chaingrabs, he constantly taunts.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Hubert is like having the super mushroom, bunny hood, spicy curry, metal box, and smash ball all in one item except all the powers are in his *****.

Pdiamond

Smash Apprentice
Every time my friend picks Ice Climbers, Nana and Popo just stand there and Hubert spams Down Smash but it hits me no matter where I'm standing. WTF IS GOING ON?!

l3lue2ain

Smash Journeyman
Kill Nana, Don't get grabbed, No johns, blah blah blah. -_-;

If someone loses to a player that runs around the stage grabbing randomly, they deserved to lose.
this has to be my favorite post out of all the posts haha. that is a serious problem I could not deal with it. What is the person just Spaces?? I have had a instance were Popo Perfect Shielded and nana got hit WHAT??!? because her shield was a bit smaller and was chipped gay!

Top Bottom