• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HSL: Houston Smash League (This Page Overgoing A Overhaul)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Tomorrow eh? Hmm, I get off school at around 5 usually, but I'll probably leave earlier tomorrow. If anyone is up for Smash, let me know via PM.
I have school tommorow--- Myabe next week, since we all live in southwest we shoudl get together. Rockettrainer i also live in Sugarland:chuckle:
Okay, we REALLY need to play. Do you know Colombian Falcon (Roy_R)? He would probably be interested in playing you since I'm like the only other person that goes to his house. Let me know when you're up for some Smash. :)

And if someone could set up a small smashfest, it would be greatly appreciated. I could use some practice...

kage921

Smash Journeyman
Void was getting pissed off everytime i let the little kid be in his team lolz. Dude you should of seen the last two single matches with me vs. Kage, i beat his Fox and Marth with the IC's. I pretty much was losing against his Fox but i got my chain grab going and did 80% damage and then smashed him right in the grab, lol it was funny, he looked pissed off, so i left:p

Wow, so that really happend? lol I wondered why Dawn wasn't talking much. Any ways I didn't have the honor to play your IC, so when can we arange a battle?

By the way I am also free tommorow so if anyone would like to play just PM me.

switch

Smash Rookie
where do you guys usually play? is it like a meet at someone's house, or is there some gaming place that lets people smash?

wannabazn

Smash Rookie
yeah im a "smash n00b", but I'm the best smash player in my circle of friends, basically everyone that goes to st. johns, and i've been looking for some tougher competition. Where do y'all meet and when? I might just show up one day and have a look around.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
yeah im a "smash n00b", but I'm the best smash player in my circle of friends, basically everyone that goes to st. johns, and i've been looking for some tougher competition. Where do y'all meet and when? I might just show up one day and have a look around.
were you at...and nice sig...I love it.

switch

Smash Rookie
i live out in katy, but i work inside the loop. right next to where astroworld used to be =( . the friend who i most play with is also on kirby and holcombe.

wannabazn

Smash Rookie
hmm kirby and holcombe is very close. that might be possible, especially since my friend lives on kirby and holcombe too!! although the construction there is disgusting, oh and thanks for the compliment on the sig :p

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
so is anyone planning to smash tomorrow at their house/ any place that'll let us play smash without paying a fee(**** you heroes)?

TGM

Smash Lord
wow there are some new players showing up. wether yall are horrible(which u probly are) or not, this is good for houston. i feel better already about leaving. yall just may be able to carry on smash with out me.

wannabazn

Smash Rookie
I'm probably horrible, but I'm not sure. I've gotten pretty good at the wavedash to edgehog, and I'm pretty respectable and ccing to downsmash with peach. But that's why I want to try this out, to see how I compare in the grand scheme of things. I'll probably be free today but we can't do anything at my house.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
well Im near houston for a week and Im from cali and pretty good. Im currently in the spring area. If anything is going down nearby let me know. I cant have anybody over :(

kage921

Smash Journeyman
well is someone going to have something at their house or something, cause i have nothing to do and smash is looking good rigth now. Nasty Nate, is there any place that you could go, so we can play some smash. Also you can come over to my house. People can come to my house if yall want to play smash. just hit me up 281 948 0919 ask for jesus. whats the deal TGM I thought we were going to play today?

wannabazn

Smash Rookie
I don't think I can play today, and unfortunately next weekend i'm busy as well. I really do want to see how I compare, and hopefully learn some of what ya'll are doing.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
wow there are some new players showing up. wether yall are horrible(which u probly are) or not, this is good for houston. i feel better already about leaving. yall just may be able to carry on smash with out me.
Dont get too cocky, anyways...i think that yes we should have a meeting maybe in 2 weeks or next weekend or so, so we can grow hostons smash influence back up.

switch

Smash Rookie
anyone go to rice and has access to a lecture room with the big tv's / projectors? that would be pretty kicking =)

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
I played xzalla and nova already and I only lost to xzalla really, but they were pretty close for the most part. Usually on last stock. And Kage if u want to have a smashfest or something my aim is Lime827, or my number is 626-840-7028. Id prefer if you hit me up on aim though, cause then I can google earth where u live real quick. I can see if nova and maybe xzalla can come after school or whatever too.

Lets try to get something going for tomorrow or the day after? I only got like 4 days left

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'd be up for something tomorrow. I'll be in the Katy area around 3 or so if anyone is interested...

kage921

Smash Journeyman
hmmm, well the thing is that im going to be busy tommorow. I'll be more than happy to play you in wedsday though. So hit me up on my cell or PM me and we work something out from there. Also see if xzalla and nova would like to come over too so we could all play. My number is 281 948 0919

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I played xzalla and nova already and I only lost to xzalla really, but they were pretty close for the most part. Usually on last stock. And Kage if u want to have a smashfest or something my aim is Lime827, or my number is 626-840-7028. Id prefer if you hit me up on aim though, cause then I can google earth where u live real quick. I can see if nova and maybe xzalla can come after school or whatever too.

Lets try to get something going for tomorrow or the day after? I only got like 4 days left
As soon as i move from over there another one pops up.......>_<'...now the only person who stayes near me is Res.

TGM

Smash Lord
GUYS! this is very important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! could heros possibly hold a tourney? i need to know as soon as possible. does the venue have space? what were the prices you guys paid when yall went there to play all day?

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
i dought it even has enough room to host a tourny of that size............seems kinda small and not alot of leg room..........not to mention it gets pretty hot.......well to me it does........anyways its possible we can do the tourny there.....ill tell kage to call them up and make arrangements.......it would be sweet

teampunjabi

Smash Rookie
I was wondering how I can get on the Houston List. I have 3 other friends that I play with ( 2 of them are actually good). We all go to UH - Main campus and we are always there. My zip is 77004. I would like to find people to play with, and invite them to my apartment complex for sum 1v1 and 2v2 smash fests.

1 of the guys in my group is horrible, but we need him to play 2v2 matches ya know? The rest of us (3) I would say are OK. I use some advanced tech's while we all havent implemented wavedashing into our gameplan.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I was wondering how I can get on the Houston List. I have 3 other friends that I play with ( 2 of them are actually good). We all go to UH - Main campus and we are always there. My zip is 77004. I would like to find people to play with, and invite them to my apartment complex for sum 1v1 and 2v2 smash fests.
pm'd yall....private message.

Blessed

Smash Rookie
Sup yall,

I wonderin if there was some people lookin to play smash this weekend. If been in the mood for it lately but the people on this side of town kinda sucks at the game. PM me if ya up for it

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
GUYS! this is very important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! could heros possibly hold a tourney? i need to know as soon as possible. does the venue have space? what were the prices you guys paid when yall went there to play all day?
don't even think about it. The amount of space was only enough to comfortably hold 6 or 7 people, and it gets really hot when there's that many people in one spot like that. If for some reason you still insist on playing there though, it's $5 to play all day

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
don't even think about it. The amount of space was only enough to comfortably hold 6 or 7 people, and it gets really hot when there's that many people in one spot like that. If for some reason you still insist on playing there though, it's $5 to play all day
Yeah it was a little crowded there...bunch of pokemon people there.... it made me feel nerdy... and MASTER VOID it was not that hot, you were complaining so much lol.
We should do something else this weekend, but where? heroes is probably the best place but its f-ing $5. We need a better place.

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
when you say pokemon people are you talkin about the people who played the card game or those who picked a pokemon in melee? I guess i really didn't notice ANY cards of any kind while I was playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom