• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hows My Link?

KillaFrmNY

Smash Ace
Well my friend recorded a video of my link and im finally on youtube. I know i have plenty of things to improve on probably but can you guys critizize and tell me what you think?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0lnm0Vnp_I

A couple of notes:

1. my 1st death was bullcrap i so blame lagg for it(Johns)

2. I dont even think i killed any1 in the match, but you can just say i was the "team contributer" Lol.

3. My partner was West(Asidoh), Some of you may know him as hes makeing a name for himself.

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
Question: How's my Link?
Answer: Better than mine.

If there was a 1 v 1 you could post, that'd be awesome seeing as it's easier to see how you think and act against a singular opponent instead of being hit out of nowhere by someone you weren't expecting.

And why did you grab your teammate?...

KillaFrmNY

Smash Ace
Well, you can get a bomb out perfectly.
Thanks, I guess..

I couldn't really tell... For a critique, please post a singles match. It's easier to help you that way.
Ya thanks but as i mentioned this is the first vid in which my link was in. Maybe when i get a SD card i can put my own vids up on my own channel.

Question: How's my Link?
Answer: Better than mine.

If there was a 1 v 1 you could post, that'd be awesome seeing as it's easier to see how you think and act against a singular opponent instead of being hit out of nowhere by someone you weren't expecting.

And why did you grab your teammate?...
See what i said above. And also i grabbed my oppenent by mistake. It was the 1st of many friendly team battles so it didnt happen to much after that.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
I couldn't really tell. Post a singles match and we might have something better to judge you off of. :/ It was too hectic to figure out how good it is.

Top Bottom