• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How would i go about becoming a BRoomer?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yeah cool cats, I'm real gone! Can you dig it, or are you just a square?

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
No, you're the idiosyncratic.

But seriously, don't ban stages just because you can't deal with ahzards, especially when stages in Melee weren't banned for having the same things as Brawl stages.
NO U
----
I think you haven't read my response to what you said then? I said I PLAY hazardous stages just to have fun with my friends, but I would never risk the prize money for the sake of playing stages where I am not in full control of my safety. Technically, I AM, but I'm really not.

I variate. Usually I click on random to keep things fresh(And quit whenever that stupid side scrolling Super Mario level comes up<_<).

I'm with you for fun, but not when money's on the line;). Keep things even, and let the better tactician win.:-p

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
I variate. Usually I click on random to keep things fresh(And quit whenever that stupid side scrolling Super Mario level comes up<_<).
So you just haven't unlocked random stage select yet, right?

BTW, for people who want into the BRoom: I think most BRoomers like the BRoom mainly because they like the people in the BRoom, not because what we talk about is so inherently better than whatever threads are made in the Pool Room. If you don't know the people who are in the BRoom (and like them), you probably won't enjoy the room yourself; if people in the BRoom don't like (or know) you, they probably won't want you in there anyway. It's really no more complicated than that, but I wouldn't be worrying about getting into the BRoom right away anyway. If you're a brand new member, you wouldn't find it that great anyway (not that you necessarily would even if you've been around for awhile).

Also, because people have been screwing this up pretty regularly in this thread: the Smash Back Room and Back Room are not really similar to each other, at all. I think most people (excluding mods) who are in one probably aren't in the other.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Why is that ****** talking?
I love you so much for that.

So then, the real question is, how would I go about becoming a SMASH back roomer?
Smash Back Room (2 Viewing)
A private forum for respected tournament organizers and top players to discuss important trends in competitive Smash. Admission is by invitation only.

This isn't that hard, people =\ I know some of this **** with only having half the post count of some of you goobs.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
It's cause your a woman. And therefore, should know that MEN don't ask for directions. Or CHECK the directions to get into things.

Brute force is better then that.

On the side note i just watched Ann Roberts turn 100 and she's a red sox fan who got a call from her favorite player.

Old people are cool sometimes.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
That's kinda the same attitude I have when posting/trolling here(along with light house, media metro, debate hall, and forum games/mafia), so if you see me post, it most likely won't be smash related. It always leads to "Why the hell did I come here in the first place?"

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Smash Back Room: Host a tournament of over 300 people, or be considered a professional by over 300 people.

That, or get in by writing some crappy character guide back in 2001. (Glares at Buzz and Hiemie.)

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
That, or get in by writing some crappy character guide back in 2001. (Glares at Buzz and Hiemie.)
By extension, that hit me too. I lol'd.

Hmm, I had Smash Broom access way back, but i stopped visiting and it disappeared. Don't care much for getting back in though.

Kirby King said:
BTW, for people who want into the BRoom: I think most BRoomers like the BRoom mainly because they like the people in the BRoom, not because what we talk about is so inherently better than whatever threads are made in the Pool Room.
But KK, what we talk there IS inherently better than everything else in smashboards!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
NO U
I would never risk the prize money for the sake of playing stages where I am not in full control of my safety.
I would, and have.

Let the better tactician win.:-p
Real battlefield tacticians don't fight ona flat ground with nothing around for miles.

Anyway, I disgress. You should check the stage legality topic if you haven't already, I answered to your stuff.

kevin said:
Cool down Jive Turkey.
Ya got ta SASS it!

Top Bottom