• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How will Bowser's FS work in those tunnels on Hyrule Temple?

FoxMaster77

Smash Apprentice

Originally posted on Gamefaqs by Devochi:
I imagine it being like that thing from Winnie the Pooh where Pooh eats too much honey and gets stuck in the hole to Rabbit's home, except nobody hangs furniture on his ***.
The tunnel Bowser is using Fire Breath in, and the one below that. How will Bowser's FS work down there? Will he destroy the tunnel? Will he shrink to match the tunnel's size? Or will it be exactly what Devochi posted? Post what you think here.

WindSquirrel

Smash Apprentice
I think that it's going to be like in NSMB. When you get the ultra big mushroom, and use it in a tight passage, you shrink back down when the game realizes that you're too big.

Cyberbot5000

Smash Apprentice
I brought this up at another forum and no one could think of a way of doing it without having it clip through the stage, which I cant say I like very much

FoxMaster77

Smash Apprentice
Yeah there is a crawl feature. BTW, was anyone able to use Crawling at E For All? Pikachu used it in the first trailer, so he should still have it. If anyone was able to crawl at E4All, please confirm how to do it.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
probably forced out into the more open end of the tunnel, either that or he would revert back to normal while still having his glow(i.e. still be able to transform) he can then move into a open area to transform.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I can't wait trying Bowser's Final Smash inside that little safe area on Norfair.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
There may be a way to use Bowser's ^B to get through. In his target test, I always used his up B to go under the flipper and through places he can't get normally.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion

Originally posted on Gamefaqs by Devochi:

The tunnel Bowser is using Fire Breath in, and the one below that. How will Bowser's FS work down there? Will he destroy the tunnel? Will he shrink to match the tunnel's size? Or will it be exactly what Devochi posted? Post what you think here.

First, don't bump yourself >_<

Second, gamefaqs?

Third, I don't think he'll shrink to fit, get stuck, or destroy the level. None of those are in the least bit logical. Think about Giant melee in ssbm, then set it to all super mushrooms. You can fit with bowser. You can go down through the tunnel, up through it if you fortress, and tou can go up and down through the drop through flkoors on the left part of the level. I doubt the new physics engine will really mess with that.

Coselm

Smash Ace
Try to stomach Giga Bowser on giant melee when he gets a super mushroom.

Now imagine what happens when Kirby gets a poison mushroom, and then sucks Giant Giant Giga Bowser up?

Now that's a mouthful!!!

Pun intended.

bigman40

Smash Master
He might be. I didin't go to E4All, and I doubt that single player was shown there either. I believe he will most likely be in an event.

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
Well, they maybe Brawl's new physics concept will disallow Bowser to go Giga in the tunnel... you know, he might move out of the tunnel area during his transformation. Or Sakurai did mention that there are some changes, so maybe that is what he was hinting at.

Again, just speculations.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
i might agree with the person who said there might not be smash balls. that is a distinct possibility. destruction is a whole new aspect of an old established level, which is leaps and bounds above the spacing being different or awkward level proportions being edited. its a different thing from skyworld being destructible.

Coselm

Smash Ace
This discussion is kind of ludicrous. He will obviously not be able to get through those tunnels unless you use up-B, or do a roll dodge into them, or just glitch your way in somehow.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
I would love if he destroys the stage, that would be so awesome :], but yeah it may not happen. I'd say he just kind of slides out on his own..

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
if you get a final smash under a platform in brawl you transform onto the top of the platform, theres no room for gaga down there, he simply wont fit.

i dont know, giga bowser is just at a loss here

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Or just wait and see what happens before getting your hopes down :\.

It's his game. He'll do whatever the hell he wants with it.
He can destroy the stage, he can make sure gigabowser is stuck, , He can make bowser teleport out :\, he might never even notice it (although I'm sure it will be pointed out one way or another).

Top Bottom