• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How will Bowser's FS work in those tunnels on Hyrule Temple?

Thegreatfen

Smash Rookie
Hello this is my first time on smash broards. : ) i think it will just be like nsmb when he shrinks, but of course you still keep the power to use on top of the stage or somewhere else that's spacious

iron blade

Smash Ace
he probably either gets shoved to a location that fits, teleported through the stage, or it doesn't work until you move to a location with sufficient space.

matthewmilad

Smash Journeyman
If he uses it in the tunnel? Mario games shrink you back, yes.
But I think when he does it, it will pop him up and out, or down and in, depending on where he is currently standing. Or he could get stuck. We'll see.

Chari

Smash Apprentice
He might be able to still fit. There could be some sort of glitch in the game. lolz

Kazyx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CheshireKaz
3DS FC
1891-1355-7641
If the FS Ball appears, it would most likely appear near the top of the stage, allowing Bowser to obtain it there and become Giga Bowser without much difficulty. To fit into the tunnels, he would simply crawl into the tunnel, and land in the larger chamber down there and stand. It's rather simple if you honestly think about it. I don't see how it is not that obvious to most.

It's not like he'll roar and snarl and demolish the stage. That would be completely useless and ineffective. He'd never be able to hit anybody like that. And for those of you who don't think Giga Bowser will fit into the tunnels, just make him block the exit and breath fire down there. t's not that hard to think people, is it?

Kazyx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CheshireKaz
3DS FC
1891-1355-7641
It's a friggin joke -.-
Well, if you had made sound more like a joke, I would have taken it more like a joke and have gone along with it. Though, to me it did not sound like a joke, so therefore I said what I had said.

I'm ending the before we start an argument right here, seeing as arguing is rather pointless, seeing as this is something that doesn't really need to be argued about. But, if he can destroy the arena, that would be rather interesting. I could see the platforms breaking, but not land mass itself. The platforms remind me of the ones in Skyworld.

fluffasaurus

Smash Rookie

Originally posted on Gamefaqs by Devochi:

The tunnel Bowser is using Fire Breath in, and the one below that. How will Bowser's FS work down there? Will he destroy the tunnel? Will he shrink to match the tunnel's size? Or will it be exactly what Devochi posted? Post what you think here.
He could fit last time in melee so, why would Bowser not fit now?:confused:

Polostick

Smash Apprentice
Try to stomach Giga Bowser on giant melee when he gets a super mushroom.

Now imagine what happens when Kirby gets a poison mushroom, and then sucks Giant Giant Giga Bowser up?

Now that's a mouthful!!!

Pun intended.
you cant suck up giga bowser as kirby.

e319

Smash Apprentice
He wouldn't be able to get in, so he'll use fire breath to destroy all inside bwahahaha...

Impossibilities

Smash Apprentice
wow is he bigger or did they just shrink the temple to asian size? (oooo my bad...unecessary racism...gets the best of me.)

Top Bottom