• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to win Cruel Brawl easily

TheWaft

Smash Journeyman
Illinois--I live in a suburb of chicago. Looking f
I know that cruel brawl is really hard for me, and probably all of you too, but I have discovered a pretty good method. Here it is...

Use pit. When the match starts, just go to the edge of battle field and glide out a little bit. Stop gliding and start flying under battlefield with your up-b. The enemies will follow you and die, and you can just grab the ledge on the other side of battlefield. It really works, i killed 30 of them.

Rampage

vx
Here's what I did to get about 44 kills with jiggs

1. Jump off the stage and start pounding (DON'T USE A JUMP)
2. once all the alloys are right near the edge start to go under the stage up to the other side
3. The alloys will most likely try to attack you, miss, and then fall to their death.
4. repeat step one

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
use jiggs its the easiest jump of they commit suicide u win i got 5o kills doing this

coolbananas

Smash Cadet
Teh Valley of Justified Bemusement, Norway
I got 72 with Kirby. just puff off the side o0f the stage, and wait til they all at the edge. Then you go under the stage, watching for any of them that may attack you, dodging them accordingly, then up b so that you will go no higher than the lip, so they cant hit you. the spike of the blade will throw any of them who are real; close to the edge down to their doom.

Tandy

Smash Rookie
ive gotten over 100 kills with samus and i could have kept going....

drop off the ledge, bomb, jump, up b back to ledge. rinse and repeat

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Jigglypuff is the best for Cruel Brawl with its midair speed, 5 midair jumps, and Pound. Got 10 KOs through that.

free_flyer

Smash Rookie
I got 72 with Kirby. just puff off the side o0f the stage, and wait til they all at the edge. Then you go under the stage, watching for any of them that may attack you, dodging them accordingly, then up b so that you will go no higher than the lip, so they cant hit you. the spike of the blade will throw any of them who are real; close to the edge down to their doom.
LOL, I have the same record with Pit, flying-under-the-stage strategy is the one for me :chuckle:
Takes a lot of time though...
Hey, my rank is "Smash n00b" wtf, I'm far from n00b :confused:

workaholic26

Smash Rookie
That may be one of the best tricks ever.. but have you notice all star mode isn't as easy as it use to be, I even put it one easy and still! well final did it with out continuing and this technique might help me out! I thought it worked with meta-night.

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
I got around 31 with Olimar by simply Up-b ing to the ledge, waiting until they come down to spike me, climb up the tether, drop and spike them, then up-b and repeat.

Top Bottom