• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How To Smash EP2: The Official Smash Central YouTube Thread

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Agreed. Falcon hasn't really had a game in a pretty long time, but I'm sure Sakurai knows he's one of the fan's favourite characters in Smash.
The fact that F-Zero and Earthbound got a re-release for WiiU VC tells me that something is up

Edit: Just turned 20, WooHoo!

Chris Sifniotis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
chrissifniotis
Fox is certainly one of the more interesting fighters in the series, definitely looking forward to getting a feel for him in Wii U Smash.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
These photos were posted last week, but I could not find the official source. There also a few other reasons I didn't post them until now, but if anyone knows the original source please let me know and I'll credit them.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Oh cool, I didn't know you had an account for the channel. Not sure I benefit from seeing you here since I'm subbed anyway, but it's still cool haha.

SmashCentralOfficial

Oh cool, I didn't know you had an account for the channel. Not sure I benefit from seeing you here since I'm subbed anyway, but it's still cool haha.
Haha awesome! Whats your youtube username? I'll add you to the first post!

Man, I wish your videos were longer, they're just soooo interesting.
Keep up the good work.
Thanks! Unfortunately with the lack of gameplay footage and screenshots, it's hard to make long and captivating videos.

You have done a great work in making this videos Smash Central. Keep it up!
Thank you very much Hammer B!

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Oh I didn't even see that you did that on the OP, cool D=

Anyway, name on YouTube is DasDavid.

SmashCentralOfficial

Hey everyone! I've been away from SmashBoards for a while but I thought I'd revive this dusty old thread to let you know I'll be posting daily Smash Wii U footage! You can request things you'd like to see as well, so don't hesitate to let me know! :D
-EMG SmashCentral

SlyChoober

Smash Cadet
Can you show us the online modes and show whether two local players can go online in for glory instead of for fun?

WwwWario

Smash Ace
Great to have you back!

There is one thing I've really wondering about.

The Pikmin - can they carry items like they could in the E3 demo? Because they cannot in the 3DS version... :\

SmashCentralOfficial

Chris Sifniotis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
chrissifniotis
G'day! Welcome back.
There is one thing I'm curious about. I've nattered on a bit about the custom moves, would you consider taking an in depth look into custom moves in smash and how they affect a battle? Even build on that and create a fluid custom moveset that works just as well as the default sets.

SmashCentralOfficial

I guess i'll subscribe the name is kapukapu61 on youtube
Thanks I added you to the OP!
G'day! Welcome back.
There is one thing I'm curious about. I've nattered on a bit about the custom moves, would you consider taking an in depth look into custom moves in smash and how they affect a battle? Even build on that and create a fluid custom moveset that works just as well as the default sets.
I've actually started a series where I'll be examining the custom movesets! I'll be continuing it on the wii u version however,my 3ds capture kit came way too late unfortunately.

SmashCentralOfficial

(unintentional double post 3 months later)

The channel and thread has gotten a huge makeover and I'm taking the content in a new direction! I hope you like what I have in store! You can already see a handful of NEW videos since 2015 that reflect this change!

Today's upload is for the How To series, and it'll teach you how to tech Stage Spikes, Meteor Smashes, and more!

Subster

Smash Rookie
You live up to your name smashcentral well indeed! simply come to you for all my smash needs, lets see that huge amiibo collection of yours

Chris Sifniotis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
chrissifniotis
Why not?!? I have half a mind to get a couple and train them up.
I wonder, do we know if Nintendo plans on selling alternate amiibos; like female Robin, Alph and the Koopalings?

Last edited:

MMSK786

Smash Rookie
NNID
MMSK786
3DS FC
1504-5801-6001
I'm sure if alternate costume amiibos would be officially made by Nintendo, but Card-design amiibo is something I would prefer if they actually did as they already said that's possible since portability is my preference over cosmetic design.

MMSK786

Smash Rookie
NNID
MMSK786
3DS FC
1504-5801-6001
Glad that Customs are finally allowed for tournament plays... can't wait for a Mega Man Custom Corner :3!

SmashCentralOfficial

Mega Man is definitely high up on the to-do list! Although it's a tad late (for a good reason! Upgraded my setup!) here's Episode 2 of How To Smash!

Top Bottom