• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

How to play marth

ArgentinaLostFifa

Smash Rookie
ArgentinaLostFifa submitted a new guide:

How to play marth - It might be bad.

You probably know the basics, tipper, spacing, chain grabs, blah, blah, blah. I will show you more about them and hopefully give you a better understanding of Marth.

Marth is a character that needs correct spacing. He has a devastating F-smash if tippered. His fair is a great way to space and to set up combos. It also leads into grabs. His neutral air does too. With marth you need to have good spacing.I will show you how to and what to do when you have an initial setup. I will go through...
Read more about this guide...

AirFair

Marth tho
How long have you been playing marth? A good guide would probably go more in depth than just some good moves. It's a good first attempt, I will give you that, but if you do decide to continue it, make sure there's more to it. I don't want to sound mean, as you made a good effort, just giving some advice.

ArgentinaLostFifa

Smash Rookie
How long have you been playing marth? A good guide would probably go more in depth than just some good moves. It's a good first attempt, I will give you that, but if you do decide to continue it, make sure there's more to it. I don't want to sound mean, as you made a good effort, just giving some advice.
I will in a continuation of this guide and will go into mindgames, dash dancing, etc

ArgentinaLostFifa

Smash Rookie
I would
I look forward to more, always fun reading about Marth IMO

Last edited:
Top Bottom