• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How To Get Mario's Custom Moves?

dbzeenx

Smash Cadet
So I've been countless hours trying to get him the "explosion" up special but I haven't got it. All I get is repeats of all the other custom specials! What should I do!?!??!

Somebody help please

Last edited by a moderator:

Malle

Smash Apprentice
Believe you gotta keep on playing Mario on classic mode.

dbzeenx

Smash Cadet
I've seriously gotten around 100 cards that could contain it and I've got nothing

spader13

Smash Journeyman
I think you're just getting unlucky. I guess I'd suggest focusing on other parts of the game for a while and maybe it will turn up by chance. I finally got Samus's Melee Charge Shot mixed in with other moves playing Smash Run, but I didn't do anything special to get it.

dbzeenx

Smash Cadet
What a piece of **** then. Seriously it's not bad luck

I'VE BEEN SERIOUSLY 5 HOURS LOOKING FOR THAT PIECE OF MOTHER****ING ****

Last edited by a moderator:

HM04

Smash Rookie
I don't see how raging on the forum will help you. It makes you look bad. I'm sure as soon as you get whatever it is you wanted you will completely forget about it in a week.

dbzeenx

Smash Cadet
Censor Dodging, Double Posting, Flaming
I don't see how raging on the forum will help you. It makes you look bad. I'm sure as soon as you get whatever it is you wanted you will completely forget about it in a week.
I dare you spend 5 hours straight looking for that and NOT wanting to rage, so shut the f*** up.

dbzeenx

Smash Cadet
If ever get the chance, I'm using a cheat code to skip this ****. Seriously I've wasted tons and tons of time.

PhilCobb

Smash Rookie
NNID
Pheel510
3DS FC
4957-4219-0231
You unlock that special through Challenges, I believe.

ItsRainingGravy

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5960-2538-9300
Challenge page 3, Challenge #89. You have to get 2,000,000 (give or take some 0's) or something in Target Blast.

Some custom moves can only be unlocked via the challenges.

Last edited:

Maxoxpower

Smash Ace
yes i know he said target blast, but you need to complete all challenge ( at least page 2 ) to unlock ALL custome move...and street past is one of them.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
200,000. Not 2 million. Just keep practicing at Target Blast. It'll be well worth the effort for Mario's best finisher. ;)

Top Bottom