• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to get 999% damage in Melee.

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
I noticed how to get 999% damage on a character in Melee - works on ALL characters.

Go to two-player Vs. Melee. Turn handicaps on; you should be hcp 9, the other character 1. The damage ratio should be 0.5 too.

Next choose your stage. Any stage will work; Final Destination or Pokémon Stadium in particular.

Then, let the melee begin! The opponent should do the attacking; should (s)he send you flying, immediately recover, unless you were at 999% already, in which case you don't need to recover.

Like I said this can work with any character; I used my Melee main, Pikachu. Pichu can get 999% another way, namely repeatedly using attacks that involve electricity (i.e. F-smash, all B moves, etc.).

t3hggnore

Smash Rookie
spam fireballs, spam fire breath, spam needles, wave/drillshine against a wall, just spam.

Fletch

Smash Master
There's a million ways to do this, and definitely a lot better ways than the one you posted.

Top Bottom