• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to be a pro (AKA Play like me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
el oh el.

Your ok, but not great. Your not a pro. Go win some tournaments, your opponents needed much better DI.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.................................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

bowz10190

Smash Apprentice
That video is a shitload of failure, no wonder why the thread was deleted
Actually, there was a lot of cool things in the video. Don't get all pissy because he's confident about playing brawl or because he's better than you.

Although, I don't quite understand the Metaknight down smash part. Down smash out of the shield isn't something new.

Miller

Smash Lord
Actually, there was a lot of cool things in the video. Don't get all pissy because he's confident about playing brawl or because he's better than you.

Although, I don't quite understand the Metaknight down smash part. Down smash out of the shield isn't something new.
GG Ass kisser, you made yourself look like a complete moron

storm92

Smash Ace
Attacking out of a shield?
It wasn't even a perfect shield, everyone on here knows that they can hold down shield and then attack out of it.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
I mean, it's great you can dsmash out of shield, but as bowz said, it's nothing new. And besides, all you proved is that if you dsmash someone when they're at a high %, they die. Congratulations I guess?

Grandeza

Smash Master
It's not called Brightside cancel because it's f-ing obvious and needs no name aside from d-smash out of a shield. Your video was failure as well :)

Miller

Smash Lord
DLX Hit cancel all over again, Ohh wait, That **** was actually usefull, And it wasnt intended. This is just because of MKs really fast Dsmash

Bud

Smash Journeyman
......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.................................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

what he said.

Ørion

Smash Ace
Enough naming new ATs after yourself (and yours isn't even a new AT!!!) make a name that describes the motion, dont try to self-glorify yourself, it just makes you seem like you fail.

Ban3

Smash Journeyman
is fighting for his friends at Sugar Land TEXAS
k nvm what i had said before. first of all brightside cancel or whatever the f*ck its call is not an advance technique. an advance tech is something advance not a dsmash out of a shield is basic. it is like the samething as spiking exept not as useful. dont call it brightside cancel for the love of god. please call it dsmash out of shield

orintemple

Smash Lord
Lol this guy is obviously trolling. No one could seriously think that video is good stuff. The Falcon Raptor Boost **** to Kirby was good **** but this is obviously a well thought out troll with a video to accompany.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
Sorry I don't read 08 posts.

Lol this guy is obviously trolling. No one could seriously think that video is good stuff. The Falcon Raptor Boost **** to Kirby was good **** but this is obviously a well thought out troll with a video to accompany.
that was actually a real match FYI :p

Sliq

Smash Master
Man, are you people ****ing ********? How easy is it to troll you guys, holy ****.

Also, Brightside, let's make sex.

KingMak

Smash Cadet
Holy **** I don't know what to make of this guy. But seriously guys, Brightside Cancel is a REALLY advanced technique. It took me about a half an hour of straight training mode to nail it down.

No, but really, if you're being a little troll, congrats. But if you're serious, gtfoplz.

Your music choice also blows.

KMB23

Smash Journeyman
no man u dont even no i MADE THE BRIGHTSIDE CANCEL ATTENTION EVERYONE THIS MAN IS A THIEF!!!

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Im going to call it the brightside cancel just because it:

1) sounds funny
2) isnt an actual technique
3) can be universal joke of the smash community directed towards brightside101

DeathNote

Smash Apprentice
Guys!

I discovered a new AT

It's called DeathNoting

What you do is... move the control stick in the direction you wish to move!

BUT WAIT! THERES MORE

If you press it further in the direction, you run! Thats called super death noting!

OMG I IS PRO YOU ARENT...

/sarcasm

Ok now that I have laughed at the OP enough, I think someone should lock this giant **** fest.

Illussionary

Smash Journeyman
Wow there's a lot of attempted censor dodging in this thread. Btw Brightside your good,, i'll give you that. But to be pro you got to win some tourneys and prove yourself in the smash community, not just post a mini combo vid.

Wolfang

Smash Journeyman
Not to throw anymore salt on this thread, but your head is way to big. It's called a c-stick, everyone uses it, this certainly isn't news. It just MIGHT'VE went somewhere if you didn't boast about it...."and become a PRO"......geez. I bet your ok, but really, butter the door on the way out so you can fit through. Well, I take that back...you did say the vid is for scrubs, so way to go.

Peace.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
... Don't post topics like these here. Especially when you know its going to get locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom