• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Pro Are You?

hannesvind

Smash Rookie
I have one main and only lose once in a month or so
Most of these peoples are "noobs" (not all)
your probably a tier list addict or just simply cant be pro and play good with multiple characters.
PRO GRADE = C

I play pretty good with (insert 2-3 characters here)
These people lack a little skill that the 1 main people got (not all)
but they can fight good with a few characters which makes them pretty Pro.
PRO GRADE = B

I can kick *** with almost any character
These people are usually dedicated or w/e (not all, this is getting repetive)
They are really pro.
PRO GRADE = A

CMON! SHOW YA MOVES. OOOKAY. HO HA HI HO HO HA. HIIIIIIIIII
Taunters are the most pro, but they choose not to fight and they got some anti-pro behaviour. TEAMING on serious smashers, thats really "noobish"
PRO GRADED = B

The Away from Wii Remote (AFWR's)
The Biggest noobs of em all. they cant handle the waiting room time so they leave the wii on and hope to get some challengers when they return. and how many people likes to fight an opponent that just stands at the same spot?
PRO GRADE :D = negative A lmao

Fake Taunters
They are professionals undercover. They pretend to be taunters and PAWNCH every taunter at the end of the game. Hilarious
PRO GRADE = C (but they fight like A's :D)

A kid
Kids arent that pro, their fighting is off and they never realize they are in a taunt party.
PRO GRADE = they dont deserve one

Why did i write this?
because i was bored, and i wanted a 2nd ******* topic like my last.
tho this one is less *******-ish (lol?)

iLSA

Smash Cadet
If the catergories were numbered from 1-7, I would be mix of the following: 1, 2, and 6.

However, I am an "Away from Wii Remote (Gamecube controller)" person, only I flip to a different channel and watch TV for 30 seconds and flip back instead.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Why is skill measured by the number of characters one can use, and not the actual player's skill as a player?

Because by this scale, almost all of the top 50 at MLG are only rank C or B.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
"pro" is probably not the right term.
Here "pro" is the one who wins, not the one that master thr 100% of the game.

hannesvind

Smash Rookie
well i dont consider people the be pro if they only play good with one character, unless they are REALLY good like good enough to deserve a wiki page. if you cant play good with random ur not really too good. tough like none can actually play good with exactly all characters.

IYM!

Smash Lord
[B said:
I play pretty good with (insert 2-3 characters here)[/B]
These people lack a little skill that the 1 main people got (not all)
but they can fight good with a few characters which makes them pretty Pro.
PRO GRADE = B
this is my pro level

my best character is link, but i play pretty well with falco,wolf, fox, snake, samus, DK, Ike, jigglipuff and wario

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Actually, I play with almost every character (most FFAs I do random).
I'm not even near good with some characters like Mario, Luigi, Sonic, Lucas and Ness.... and some others still makes me trouble.
Other than that, I'm pretty fine with most characters.

Deboog

Smash Cadet
I can't believe people are taking this guy seriously. Most people who play with all characters are new to the game and unsure who they like to play as. Nobody can master every character, and so people chose a few to learn to win with. Most people who boast that they are masters at the entire cast will lose horribly to a skilled player with a main.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
This is not a good way of judging. Ever heard of Santi? He only uses toon link, and he's one of the greatest brawl players. But, according to your list, he would get a C.

Maripu

Smash Cadet
Why does it matter how many characters you're good at? I thought most people who are really good at the game are great with 1-3 characters and mediocre/average/good with the others.

But no I don't think this is a good guide to follow to find out your "pro grade".

Nik21

Smash Cadet
in terms of basic brawl i'm a taunter. teaming up against noobs is fun & makes me feel good inside :)

in terms of serious play i'm pretty good with five characters; lucas, pikachu, falco, wolf, and yoshi. i'm a little mediocre with most of the rest of the roster though. To specify what "pretty good" means I generally hold my own at the AIB ladder.

I only know one person who plays pretty well with most of the roster; I don't think thats a good way to measure skill.
If i get a B and most pros would get a C than something's wrong.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
You clearly have no idea what a "Pro" is.

What YOU consider a "Pro" = Someone on Wifi or in your circle of friends who can win a round or two. Most likely a scrub.

What a "Pro" IS = Someone who can win well, win consistently, and is defeated only y a select few, and by a small margin. Someone whose skill can actually intimidate others into not wanting to play them. Someone who, if put up against a top-ranking player(such as himself), would be able to win, or draw, or lose by a small margin.

Pros are determined by their skill, and tournament placing. M2K, Ally, etc. They are Pros. What you have listed is just whoever manages to win a match among a few friends, or a random FFA on WiFi.

Top Bottom