• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How nerdy are you? The answer may surprise you.

TheFifthMan

Smash Journeyman
A couple blocks away from Purdue University
I use impulse-momentum on Lindy Hop (swing dance) in my head when I'm trying to learn a new maneuver.

I play one or more of these songs whenever I DJ a set for Swing Club:
Zessei Bijin - Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Omamori - Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
You - Kazami (from Samurai Champloo)

If we're really, really screwing around:
Boten Anna - Basshunter
Caramelldansen - Caramell
The Ding Dong Song - Gunther

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Im a Melee/Rap Nerd.

I can relate nearly any random sentence to a rap song, and usually will.
I've read the Bio's on every single major rap star, and alot of lesser known rappers, just so I can be prepared
I actually know what Twista/Krayzie Bone are saying >.>

I talk in Melee terms just for the Hell of it to people who have never even played the game
I tend to think of random events in frames(like how long it takes to drive from point a to point b) and then try and figure what can be done in said amount of frames(120 SHDL, 66 WD's, 13 Y. Link L-canceled Dairs)

I also tend to bring up String theory and theoretical physics for no reason other than I always find it more interesting than whatever else it is I'm talking about.

Top Bottom