• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how many stages in competitve is to much

nutbutter

Smash Rookie
if were looking at m2k stage list at max we will have 19 stages. is this to much

D

Deleted member

Considering we literally had like three legal stages in Sm4sh im fine with that many stages but thats just me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oddball

Smash Lord
How many stages are in the game?

Add a 1 to that and it's too much.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
There's no hard number you can say is "too many" stages. We should be judging them individually on their own merits and whatever we end up with is what we have. Trying to adhere to some maximum quota is the wrong way to do things.

Necro'lic

Smash Ace
I'd say "too many stages" doesn't exist. I will say that our current stage pick system can't work with very many stages, but that's why we create new stage pick systems that work with the game rather than the other way around. HINT HINT.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
If you think only having a number of legal stages you can count on one hand being a good thing, that's a problem. I would ultimately be fine with roughly eight legal stages,

Last edited:
Top Bottom