• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How many of you will get pokemon DP?

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
I am definitely getting Pokémon Diamond as soon as possible, so I can get some Lucario Pokémon, and enjoy a traditional Pokémon game on the DS.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
I already reserved Pokemon Diamond all I have to do now is wait till April to get it.
Yeah Me toooooooooo and I just Want it to get my 47 day old Manaphy Egg Hacthed as soon as I get it so I can sell my PKMN Ranger Game also I'm making my Mewtwo and
Metagross A.K.A Metalix Z Unbeatable, Gettin a Lucario,Shuckle, the New Kirlia Evo,Regigigas,Dialga,Giradina ,Aruseus and Darkrai for my new team.!!!

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I'm still undecided. Some features I like and some I don't like.

Plus the "better" version is always released later. You know the one where you can catch all of the pokemon and get a Mew or something like that.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
That's trash...

I'll get diamond.
He imported it from Japan. His version isn't in English.

Chill, I dont really think there's any difference between the versions now. You can pretty much trade for all the Pokemon not in you version over WiFi anyway.

I'll get Diamond because the Legendary looks cooler. Yeah, such a great and thoughtful reason, no?

Volt Tackle

Smash Cadet
I've been waiting for this game ever since it was announced. Needless to say, I'll have it on launch day.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
He imported it from Japan. His version isn't in English.

Chill, I dont really think there's any difference between the versions now. You can pretty much trade for all the Pokemon not in you version over WiFi anyway.

I'll get Diamond because the Legendary looks cooler. Yeah, such a great and thoughtful reason, no?
That's kind of what I was talking about. Like in Emerald when you can catch both Groudon and Kyogre.

It's true now you don't really have to worry about trading. It would be cool if you got a real reward for pokedex completion.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I'm getting a DS later on just for it. Wifi will be fun.
I bought a DS just for this game! :]
haha, already have Diamond and Pearl. It's fun, definitely worth getting. ;)
I will get both versions! =D
Can wait i hope i get both
I already have both version preordered! ^^
Accursed rich people... BOTH versions?! Buying a DS for this game only?! Agh! I hate rich people!

That's kind of what I was talking about. Like in Emerald when you can catch both Groudon and Kyogre.
If you want to be competitive in battling, I dont suggest buying that version. In Emerald, Groudon and Kyogre were at level 70 when you caught them. Rasing them from level 40 (their initial levels in RS) to 100 makes their total stats a LOT higher in the long run.

That is if you plan on using legendaries. If not, dont worry about it.

Top Bottom