• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Many Characters Do you Use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kada

Smash Journeyman
I decided to pick up Roy last week. I still main Marth, but Roy is a really fun character to use. I've also changed my list slightly.

Main: Marth
Secondaries: Gannondorf, Falco
Tertiaries: Roy, Mewtwo, Bowser.

I'm also thinking of picking up DK some time soon, maybe.

leelue

Smash Lord
Leelue...
stopped using pichu
even thou he is
still a beast

Even though i use shiek more than the links, my links are still better, so, meh

1 Doc (3 stocked the second best falco i ever played against, yay!)
2 peach (but i never use her anymore)
3 young link
after that, its shiek ganon and link, but i dont know which is better for me
finally DK
fun characters
Kirby, captain curious and ness, but dont put those down on the list, i just like typing, captain curious

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Ice Climbers, Kirby and to a much, much, much lesser extent Jigglypuff and Doc. Jiggs are Doc were kind of my "Hmm... who do I like enough to play?" And upon deciding that neither of them were really for me, Ice Climbers just clicked. Kirby is for fun and because he's such a lulzy character. Even if he's horrible. But then again that's why he's a "for fun" character.

Fiiii

Smash Apprentice
No numbers cause I use every character about the same except for a few characters (like Pichu). I guess Marth would be somewhere on the top of my list.

offcell

Smash Apprentice
f/f/s. And that's all you need to use. :p

Nahs, but I just recently read about the history of Smash and saw that top tier used to be those 3. I only use Fox and Sheik, not Falco :/ Though I'm starting to play with him a little because he's intermesting.

YL and Marth fancy me as well as Falcon these last few days because I recently saw some sick combo vids with him, lol.

I also play Pikachu, Samus, Mario and Zelda for fun, but Zelda I should really get better with just in case I transform like a n00b by accident :p

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
With friendlies, I can play everyone well except for DK, Bowser, Mewtwo, Pks, and C. Falcon.

Serious games, I stick to Ice Climbers, Fox, and Falco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom