• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Many Characters Do you Use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
omg of course fox is going to be #1. hes so fast and fun to use.
im happy that some people use ylink, but i know that hardly anyone mains him. hes a good character! really.. believe me!

anyway theairupthere7 good job on making that list of everyones characters.
my 2 mains : Ylink/Fox u alrdy got my characters down tho

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Mid-tier characters rock:

Link, very versatile character, powerful attacks, you can spam projectiles etc. (and much much more)

Roy, fun to shuffle with and not too easy to master (Marth is for gays) also pretty cool character Roy is (bad grammar)

I also use Boozer sometimes when I'm playing with my friends, too fun to play with :D

guesswho

Smash Cadet
i use doc as my main and captinfalcon as my second hes fun to shffl with and i love his juglling abilities. for fun i use younglink and ness. the other two are competition.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I use Sheik as main, Doc as secondary, and pretty much everyone else as my tertitiary except ic's, gaw, ness, and kirby.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
I use the following:

Falco, my main character for years. It's pretty good, I can almost beat someone on this board with him. He goes to my school.

Samus, my last character I would use. She's my junkest character but still solid.

Luigi, my second character I would use. I can wavedash and edgeguard with him easily because of his wavedash.

Marth, my fourth character I would use. Solid, I can use the counter attack with him sometimes.

Jigglypuff, my third character I would use. I can do that "wall of pain" tactic but only if the person really sucks.

Mario, my fifth character I would use. He has a pretty good wavedash but not as good as Luigi's.

You may notice that these characters line up with my username, FSLMJM. That's because that is the order of when I began to use them.

Not a bad first post, eh? :laugh:

Razed

Smash Ace
Characters that I DON'T like (I'll play with anyone else):
Pichu
Ness
DK
Kirby
Yoshi

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I main Samus, but I can pull off a decent Jiggs game. I also have been tooling around with Mewtwo here and there because his nair is fun.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
My top five characters:

Game & Watch: My favorite character and the character I'm most skilled with. I can actually beat high tiers with him in tourneys. Used to play him all the time in tournaments before I picked up Samus. I use him to counterpick fastfallers and big, heavy characters in tourneys.

Samus: I'm not as skilled with Samus, but she's by far my best character. Or at least she wins the most. Miles ahead of my other characters. My #1 choice for tournament play.

Ganon: My #2 choice for tournament play, I'm pretty good with him. My #1 choice for teams.

Roy: First character I learned to SHFFL with. Pretty good at him, don't play him in tourneys though.

Jigglypuff: I'm decent with Jiggly, haven't been playing her for very long. I also use her to counterpick certain characters in tourneys.

My #6 that I don't play very much:

Falco: I do pretty well with Falco as long as I'm not playing against another skilled Falco. They combo my Falco like there's no tomorrow. Unfortunately, Falco is the most common character around here. I'm not great with Falco but I can SHL, shine combo, pillar, and waveshine. I'll counterpick Ganons, Falcons, and Links with Falco if I'm in the mood. He's also my #2 choice in teams.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
My best characters:

Zelda: By far my best and current main. I'm not good at dittos though.
Mewtwo: My first character. I still love playing him.
Ness: Second character that I've mained. Occasional low tier counterpick
G+W: Fun character, Counterpick sometimes against Zelda.
Peach: My only high tier. Counterpick against other high tiers, sometimes.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I see, so you're very similar to my brother Orion cause he'll pick just about any character that's on the game of Smash with the exception of the people I mentioned above.

Supreme Pie Ninja

Smash Ace
Well, I'm one of those weirdos that can be given a character and pick them up quick, so technically I use everyone, but my mains in order as of now:

Sheik, Dr. Mario, G&W, Jiggs, Falco, Bowser.

Those being the ones I do better with. :p

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Don't listen.....you guys should all switch to low tiers. Too many ppl use top tier characters and suck with them, give it a spin and switch around characters :p .
Actually, I never took a liking to characters like Marth and Shiek, as I had played the game long before I I joined Smashboards and saw the tier list.

I like Pichu:)

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Well, today I decided I might try and learn how to play a decent Bowser. Which would then make my list.

1. Marth
2. Ganondorf
3. Falco
4. Mewtwo
5. Bowser

Yeah, I shame all the Bowser mains out there. But at least I'm trying <_<

wuthefwasthat

Smash Ace
Falco, Marth, Capt.Falcon, Ganondorf, Sheik, Jigglypuff, Mario, Luigi, Young Link, Ice Climbers, Pichu, Bowser

i use the others but those are the ones i would probably consider pulling out in a tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom