• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how is he cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince The Ripper

Smash Cadet
hey guys i have a question i need someone to answer...
i main wolf and ppl always tell me that hes cheap =/ idk how hes cheap @ all and im sure hes not v.v can someone explain to me why hes cheap or why hes not cheap?

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Let me clear stuff up. This is the golden rule: people are stupid.

I had friends always telling me my Wolf was cheap... The guy's on the freakin D tier. He's not cheap. However, in the right hands and against the wrong, he might LOOK cheap. In other words, if you play someone that sucks and constantly beat them, they'll think your character is amazing. I have someone like that, and he's convinced spacies are gods. Fox sucks, Wolf is average, and Falco is (actually a god). Together, they're not good. Falco's a jerk.

I use spacies, and people think they're amazing, but that's because everyone around here sucks at the game. It's possible you're facing the same predicament. Who knows?

Wolf has a couple nice attributes, but altogether, he's not 'cheap'.

Prince The Ripper

Smash Cadet
Let me clear stuff up. This is the golden rule: people are stupid.

I had friends always telling me my Wolf was cheap... The guy's on the freakin D tier. He's not cheap. However, in the right hands and against the wrong, he might LOOK cheap. In other words, if you play someone that sucks and constantly beat them, they'll think your character is amazing. I have someone like that, and he's convinced spacies are gods. Fox sucks, Wolf is average, and Falco is (actually a god). Together, they're not good. Falco's a jerk.

I use spacies, and people think they're amazing, but that's because everyone around here sucks at the game. It's possible you're facing the same predicament. Who knows?

Wolf has a couple nice attributes, but altogether, he's not 'cheap'.
Thanks dude like seriously thats exactly my prob =/ :chuckle: and now i have something to say to my friends whenever i win using wolf =P

Patinator

Smash Champion
HA.

Tell them to play Mario, Bowser, DK, Luigi, or Samus and use Dedede. They'll never complain about WOLF again, I'll tell you that much.

tekkie

Smash Master
His fsmash comes off as cheap because people that don't know how to play don't know what to do. Fair is the same.

Heck, that's probably half your friends' problems right there. Laser might seem cheap, but then a lot of characters have projectile attacks. So meh.

Wolf ain't cheap.

D

Deleted member

Tell them to learn how to play, instead of whining about how "cheap" a character is...

Unless they're whining about Meta-Knight... Now that's another discussion entirely, haha

OkamiFrost

Smash Rookie
i main wolf after goin through almost all characters in the game....and by far i think he has more balanced fighting style that most characters...granted he is tricky to get used to....his moves are difficult to master but once adapted..you can really do some damage with him...if any..his fsmash is cheap i will say but ive done matches where i had the smash ball and i still ko'ed ppl without using it...now i agree with metaknight...he can be a constant spammer and be called cheap lol

Volts

Smash Cadet
Any character that has a good move can seem cheap. They only seem that way to people who don't know match ups an can't get around it, thus making it seem as though the move is impossible to deal with.

It happens, don't sweat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom